63. Soreness made by l❤️ve

Mmm. Sanem groaned underneath the pillow, but she didn't move. She was waking up at a leisurely pace, but that didn't mean she could escape from the soreness. Mmmm..! But she loved to feel sore when it was Can, her husband, who'd made her ache in this very pleasant way. She stretched out her body and sighed with a smile when she remembered last night, their wedding night.

When Can finally had realized what his gift was all about, he had stared at her with questioning eyes before his whole face became a

When Can finally had realized what his gift was all about, he had stared at her with questioning eyes before his whole face became a...a...the biggest smile of happiness ever. He howled out loud, leaned over and dragged her body towards his, hugged and pressed her against his chest and placed soft but hot kisses all over her. That made her giggle and suddenly he stopped with his hands stuck in her hair. His breath was really harsh.

"You have made me the happiest man on earth, Sanem. I still don't know what I've done to deserve you, but you make me so fucking happy and I love you...I love you more than words can say, bebek. Sanem. Mrs Divit. My wife..!"

He kissed her mouth softly, but she could feel how he trembled by his restrained feelings. He grabbed her chin with his long and sexy fingers and got her lower lip in a pouting mode.

"And...you know...to say, to pronounce, to hear it...those words....which mean that you belong to me...Mrs Divit...MY WIFE...those words put me on fire, they turn me on so badly, bebek!"

And he turned her on very badly with all this talk! She managed to get his thumb into her mouth and sucked hard on it while she somehow also managed to straddle him; her dress had slipped up to her hips and she was quick to press herself down on him. Gosh! When she felt his hard on between her legs, she couldn't avoid to grind herself against it. She almost sobbed out loud by how he made her feel and she wanted to make him feel the same way, so she stopped, kissed him and then ordered him to get her some more wine. Can had his big hands on her hips and felt how she moved her sex upon his rock hard dick, which meant he was not up for to get her more wine at all, but he knew his fian...his wife, so he groaned when she kissed him swiftly and got herself off him so he could move. He glared at her with his dark eyes which sparkled with fire, before he left to get the bottle in the kitchen. When he returned ten seconds later, he...he froze with a gasp in his throat. His dick gasped as well, he felt like if someone just pulled out the rug from under his feet. Okey. She had wanted him gone to get out of her dress. She...she really was a goddess. And she always made him stutter in every damn way; talking, feeling, listening, making love...

 And she always made him stutter in every damn way; talking, feeling, listening, making love