44. Like 7 he felt.

She still had a few flower buds and leaves in her hair when they got back home after the most fantastic day at the meadow. Now she did understand why Can had said that he wanted her to remember this lunch forever. And she definitely would. She smiled and sighed when she looked at her so stunning engagement ring on her finger. To her it had been the most romantic proposal possible; with that huge chocolate egg and the handmade ring, with their feelings flowing everywhere and the lovemaking between wild flowers. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Sanem was leaning on the sofa with a glass of that nice wine from the bottle they had opened at the meadow earlier. She sipped some and put the glass back at the table. Can was having a shower, but she just wanted to relax, to sip some wine and gaze at her new best friend. She promised herself that she would never ever take it off, only if really necessary, like due to surgery, x-rays or things like that.
She was so happy and she just couldn't stop bubbling, she really was exuberant.

**********

Sunday morning they slept until late. Well, it was almost 10 am before they finally got their asses out of that bed. Sanem sat at the edge of it when Can bit her at her waist. She was still half asleep and just glared quickly at him when he put his teeth into her meat. He made a small roar like as he was a lion.

"What, Can..? Did you actually say something, or did you just fart?" Sanem was normally an early bird, but today...after all the exitement yesterday, she was tired and a bit grumpy.
He bit her at her waist again and made her squeal. She tried to look really annoyed, but when she saw his face with those somehow smiling eyes, biting her again and again... She couldn't hold her laugh back. She squealed and laughed even more when she tried to escape from his mouth.

They ended up with a not so grumpy but very hot Sanem, riding him at the edge of the bed

They ended up with a not so grumpy but very hot Sanem, riding him at the edge of the bed. She held on to him and was filled up by her future husband. She pressed his head towards her tits, demanding him to do what he had to do with them, meanwhile she rode him in a slow and patient way. She could feel his hungry mouth on her nipples and how he grabbed her hips to help her move. The connection between them was nearly palpable and she cried out loud when she almost reached the edge. He kept her hanging for a few seconds, before he began to thrust into her from underneath, covering her clit with a pressing thumb. He watched her face with astonishment when he made her come. That was...that was so amazing! Can got that so wolfy grin on his face when he realized he had made her come like never before. And when he remembered that he was the only man ever to satisfy her, the only man ever to make love to her...he felt a sting of jealousy when he for a second imagined another man doing that to her, and it made him feel sick. That would never ever happen, he was her one and only! He growled out loud and speeded up. She was still riding him and he hugged her body against his. He suddenly got a huge feeling of privilege somehow, and he knew in an instant that Sanem would never ever fail him in any way. With that he grabbed her butt cheeks with his big hands, held on to them and put his mouth on her neck. He thrusted into her a few more times and felt his release come. He groaned and sucked hard on her scented skin. They both breathed heavily, so he got his mouth off her and laid back on the bed with her upon him. She turned towards him. Her hair was a mess and all over her sweaty face, but she managed to peak through it and got a sated expression on.
She bit her lip and whispered to him,