72. A blowfly with big boobs & a boiling "point"

Sanem sat out in the garden. The sun was shining and it was a wonderful autumn day. The air was chilly though, but she was well dressed and turned her smiling face towards the sun.
She had tested herself this morning, like every morning, and her blood sugar level was quite okey, so she had some more tea and a natural yoghurt with fresh forest berries in it. Still hungry but trying to put up with it, she made herself a capuccino and walked out on the terrace. She put the mug down at the table and stretched her body.
And now she sat here in the morning sun. She gazed around the garden and got reminded of the non-existent gardener; well, they definitely needed one. She loved their garden, but at the moment it looked a bit...wild. Abandoned. Hmm...she better had a word with Can about it. She smiled and blushed when she remembered how he had...uhm, well, satisfied her earlier this morning. He was absolutely amazing! She sighed and suddenly realized that he hadn't got relieved. She got thoughtful, sipped her capuccino and when she finished it, she resolutely stood up and walked inside with a hurry. Why not drive to the agency today, spend some time as like to 'feel the atmosphere', and from there make up her mind about Can's offer?

She had a quick shower, picked some clothes and got dressed. Her hair was wavy and she put only a minimum of make up on. She checked herself in the mirror; she looked quite professional even if no need for it, but still...she wore a white blouse, black shorts, pantihoses and a necklace. Hmm...if her boobs kept growing like this, she soon would need new bras, really..!

She chose boots in stead of heels; her experience was 'comfortable shoes, comfortable woman' and she kept that in mind, always

She chose boots in stead of heels; her experience was 'comfortable shoes, comfortable woman' and she kept that in mind, always. Tomorrow she had to go to the appointment with the HOR group, and she was a bit nervous; she wished Can to come with her, but she had decided not to fuss about it, IF he for some reason couldn't make it. She got some of her cream in her hands, smeared it out and massaged it into her skin. Mmm, how good it smelled..! She grabbed her long, light grey coat and her bag and walked out.

She said good morning to her 500, unlocked it and slipped in. Upps. She started it before she got hold of her mobile; she had promised Can to always make a blood test before driving, so she did. Fine. Maybe a bit low, but...okey. She had rushed around the last half an hour, which could be enough to get it down, but now she was aware about it.

Less traffic than yesterday meant she arrived at the agency in only thirty minutes. She drove in to the underground parking and parked it close to her hubbie's truck. She got out, closed it with a 'blip blip' and gazed at Can's car for a moment. Hmm. She got a lipstick out of her bag and just had to write him a message. Why not..? He had filled her fridge with text once, so what if she did the same, but much less..? She looked around and realized that the security guard was watching her. Oh oh. She put the lipstick back in her bag and walked over to the entrance and greeted him. He recognized her and showed her the way, even if she already knew it. She thanked him and made him gasp with her breathtaking smile. When she arrived at Aziz' office, she knocked quietly, as like not to disturb. When Aziz saw her he squealed out and raised from his chair to greet and to hug her.