86. I ❤️ Canem

It was almost the end of the summer, 21st of August, Sanem's birthday and their first anniversary, but still, they were lucky with the weather. The evening was quite warm and Can had asked the staff to retract the movable roof of the pianobar, which meant that Sanem had a beautiful view of the dark sky. She laid sprawled out on top of the piano, watching the stars and the amazing full moon, while her loving husband just was about to make her come.

Her behind was on the edge of the piano, her bare feet rested on the piano keys and Can couldn't get enough of her, or her sex, when he had and saw her like this; he'd been going on for a little while already, sucking on her clitoris and making he...

Her behind was on the edge of the piano, her bare feet rested on the piano keys and Can couldn't get enough of her, or her sex, when he had and saw her like this; he'd been going on for a little while already, sucking on her clitoris and making her squirm by lust, licking her from the entrance and playing around with his eager tongue before he got back to her clit. He knew that she was close and he really wanted her to reach those stars she was watching, together with him, so he intensified what he did with his mouth, got up on his feet and inserted two fingers into her. A small squeal escaped her when he did, and when he touched that special spot inside...she sobbed out his name just before she reached her climax. Oh my! She moved and pressed herself against his face, which made his nose slide through her wetness. He inhaled the scent of her still pulsing sex and placed some kisses on the inside of her thighs before he straightened up. Now he was able to look at her smiling and very satisfied face. He got his wolf grin on, leaned in upon her with his weight on his elbows by her sides and put his head between her breasts. He held on to her warm body the best he could and rested like that for a while. This was heaven. She was his heaven, and he was so fucking happy, in every possible way. He inhaled again and tried to hold back his tears, but two of them escaped him and landed on her chest. Sanem put one hand's fingers in his loose hair and the other caressed his cheek.

"Thank you for taking me to the stars, my love. Or...for bringing them to us. They are so beautiful in the way they twinkle, just like you, Can. You are my very own star."

He sniffled in silence and kissed away his teardrops from her skin

He sniffled in silence and kissed away his teardrops from her skin. He heard her sigh, and he knew it was by happiness.
Sanem was so relaxed and so very satisfied, even if the night still was young. And she wanted much more of him, she wanted all of him. They had only started..! Well, if she didn't count what they had done the last 12 hours, ofcourse... She combed his hair with her fingers while she thought back on their day since the morning. Up early with the twins and her parents, a pleasant but noisy breakfast with Mirhiban who showed up to help with the boys, they all sang 'Happy Birthday' to her and congratulated them both for their first anniversary. So yes, a noisy but blissful breakfast. Just after nine Can got up from the table and reached out his hand to Sanem. She looked at him and took it.