35. The weeper

She froze where she sat. What the hell? She turned to Metin and found him standing in front of her with a huge smile on his handsome face and his hand stretched out towards her. She grabbed it and got out of her seat. When she started to walk, still hand in hand with Metin, the spotlights found her and the theatre started to applaud and she could hear some whistles as well. Her legs were shaky and she wondered if she would be able to walk the steps up to the stage, but she realised that there was no need to worry. Metin handed her over to Johnny Depp at the bottom step, and from there she held on to the actor with a firm grip. When they got up on the stage, Johnny turned her around several times to really show her off to the public, and the whole theatre roared in appreciation to her. She blushed and was overwhelmed when Johnny kissed her cheeks and got the microphone back in his hand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Sanem Aydin, the future Mrs Can Divit! And, she is part of Dior's new scent, come on folks, let's show her what that means to us, come on!!" Mr Depp encouraged the public to keep going and it did. More applauds, whistles and some exclamations to her beauty.

"I think there is someone who is desperate to greet you, am I right

"I think there is someone who is desperate to greet you, am I right..?" Johnny blinked at Sanem, took her hand and turned her over to Can. Finally. When she raised her eyes and met his, she blushed again as she could see how he devoured her and how he bit his lower lip with lust. Then he stepped forward and grabbed her little face with his hands, smiled at her and kissed her hungrily, in front of everybody. But she didn't care, she just kissed him back and caressed his beard with her fingers.
When they stood there kissing, the back wall of the stage suddenly showed off a picture of them, and again, the public got excited and showed the kissing couple on stage their appreciation.

**********

The rest of the evening passed by in a certain blurr. After the presentation they had prepared snacks and drinks in the lobby. Sanem wasn't alone one second; Can was by her side almost all the time, all over her, showing her his feelings in a bold way. The few moments he was gone, Metin was by her side and even Johnny Depp kept her company and seemed really interested in her, as a friend. Or whatever he could be called. She got a big smile on her face when Cristiano showed up to greet her, and they had a drink together. Again, as friends. And as a friend he asked her if she would mind to exchange phone numbers; he really enjoyed her company and wanted to keep in touch. He invited her and Can to Italy, or whereever he would be, to visit in the future, and Sanem told him he was more than welcome to visit them in Turkey. Can got back by her side and greeted Cristiano, while Sanem told him they were invited to visit him anywhere in the world. And that she had invited him back. Can didn't really agree with that, but whatever; it wasn't the best moment to show jealousy or anything but love, so Can just nodded and smiled.
Cristiano locked eyes with Can and made a movement with his head. Can got it and turned up on his other side, out of reach of Sanem's ears.