54. Very quick, a bit risky and almost naughty

"No slap needed, it's me," he whispered in her ear when he put his big hands on her hips from behind.
She smiled, put her glass down on the bar counter and hugged him tight with her arms around his neck.

"Thanks God for that as my palm still hurts," she giggled before she gave him a lingering kiss on his mouth. He pulled her against his body and deepened the kiss. When she could feel his hard on pressed into her belly, she moaned and that made him grip her hips harder.

"Hey, you two! Get a fucking room!"

Şükrü showed up beside Leyla and smiled broadly at the kissing couple before he leaned in and put his face at Leyla's neck

Can slowly ended the kiss and rested his forehead against Sanems. He was sure that his own eyes showed the same need as hers, but he was determined to dance a few dances with her, not to get a room. Yet. The DJ played slow music at the moment, so he grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs, towards the small dancefloor. A song just ended and another one started. When they heard it, they looked at each other and smiled. 'Unsteady' by Erich Lee. Yeah, 'hold on to me...if you love me, don't let go....hooold, hold on, hold on to me...cause I'm a little unsteady...little unsteady...'

And they did hold on, for another 3 songs. Can held her tight against his body and nuzzled at her neck with his soft lips and tickling beard. That made her smile and make small gasps and he noticed how her hands slowly went around his waist, how they caressed his buttocks, how she pulled him closer and how her hands finally ended up on his chest, teasing his nipples and hard muscles. Suddenly she managed to get loose and to move around him, still teasing him with her hands on his upper body. Can didn't know it, but a moment ago Sanem had met eyes with that...was it...yeah, Aysha with an s and an h. Or was it twat with a double v..? Under the moving spotlights she had caught her staring at them from one side of the dancefloor, and she didn't stop even after she met eyes with Sanem. She was annoyed by having her staring at them, so she decided to actually give her something to stare at.
She stood behind Can, still dancing and moving to the music, now with her hands on his narrow hips. She slowly moved one hand downwards and she felt how Can put his big hands on hers and how he helped her moving hand reach its goal. Oh my. He pressed it against his rock hard dick and when she noticed how it pounded underneath her tiny hand...she bit her lip, leaned to one side of Can just to be able to see how the other woman still stared at them, but now with needy eyes and a gawking mouth. Sanem smirked and moved her hand on him, made him groan and slowly got it back to his hip again. He was breathing harshly and his tight jeans clearly showed off how big and hard he was, even if only when the spotlights passed by, which was quite often.
Again she glanced towards the horny twat. It seemed she was breathing even harsher than Can, and she somehow looked like she was about to burst.

When Can got hold of Sanem again, hugged her hard and digged his throbbing 'soldier' into her belly, she grabbed his beardy cheeks for a moment.