6. Smooth and warm ice cream

They looked at each other for quite a while, both in silence. Can opened his mouth to talk, but no words came out of it. He tried again, but still nothing, he just looked dumbfounded. He cleared his throat and finally asked her

"So, you do mean you understand me, because you feel the same? About me?"

He patted his chest when he said the last words with an incredulous voice.
She didn't answer him, she just leaned over and kissed him, so sweet and touching, no need for words. He kissed her right back, but didn't want to heat things up. Easy to say and think though, but not so easy to fix when this amazingly beautiful woman starts to explore your mouth and tongue with hers...wow, how powerful could she be? And since when was he so weak..? Weak and numb, except for his friend in his boxers. He had no control about that, and with her all over him...nothing to do.
She pushed him onto his back and crawled upon him with a smile on her face. Then she got serious.

"Can...you see, I'm a curious girl, and there is one part of you I really would like to explore a bit closer, do you mind?", she asked him with a very innocent look on her face. She tried to keep herself seriuos, but when she saw him open-mouthed, she got a small naughty grin on her lips. She slowly went south on him, when he managed to stop her, holding on to her wrists;

"Sanem, we should talk a bit more first, don't you think?"

She approached his face with hers, whisked him slightly with her hair, and said

"Yes, we should talk, but later. Please."

With that she went back south. Her hands were on his big chest, caressing his muscles with her fingers. She passed on to his stomach, grabbed him on his waist, tasted his belly button with her mouth. She could feel him inhale when she did that to him, and she loved how she made him react. His skin was so soft, and that string of hair leading in under the edge of his underwear...really interesting she thought, as she got to it. She pulled lightly on the hair, and finally focused on that gorgeously big and hard dick, which was doing its best to get out of his boxers, so she decided to give it a hand. "Give it a hand" she thought smiling, that is exactly what she was going to do, and not only a hand if she dared to go further...

She was still surprised by herself; how brave and shameless she'd been last night, and how greedy for sex she felt right now. But from the very beginning everything felt so right with this perfect man, no time to be shy and no need to be shy, she just let herself feel free to do what she really wanted to do. And in this moment all she wanted was that rockhard dick of his, so she slowly slid her hand underneath the waistband. He sat up, leaning back on his arms and she could feel him inhale again at her touch. She got his underwear down a bit and finally had him in her hand.

"Well, now...is this for me?", she asked him, with a peculiar tone, looking at him.

He just looked back at her and somehow pushed himself into her hand. He was so hard, felt so wanton and totally bewitched by her. She put her thumb on his moistened tip and rolled it around, feeling him wet and ready. Ready to take her. Then she ordered him to stand up and he did. He stood up, got rid of his boxers and stood there with this gorgeous hard on before her. She was on her knees in front of him, more than ready to handle him, with love and care, so she did. She was horny even before she got his pink dick in her mouth, so we can imagine how she felt when she finally got her lips around him, sucking him softly, pushing him furter into her mouth. Gosh, he was so soft and still so hard, it felt like steel covered by smooth warm ice cream somehow, and she couldn't get enough of him. He was so big and hard and pink and...and...absolutely perfect, big but well fitted into her mouth. She licked him from the root all the way up to the tip, again and again, took him in her mouth, pushed down and felt him against her very throat, pulsing with heat, ready to satisfy her. Low gasps were to appreciate from him and she could feel he was ready to come soon and as she wanted to feel him inside her, she suddenly kissed his tip, got on her feet, got rid of her clothes and crawled up on the sofa, standing on all her fours with her behind in the air.