84. Only 4

Sanem was 36 weeks pregnant when Can wanted to join Emre and his friends to celebrate his younger brother's birthday. Pfff! 36 weeks with twins and he wanted to go out partying with the guys, really..? Sanem couldn't believe it! Well, fuck you Can! But go, just go and have fun! If needed, Sanem herself would drive to the hospital, no need for a celebrating and drunk husband! They had a...ehem...a fight about it, yes. He was ready to go, well dressed and very handsome, when she clearly let him know her opinion about him leaving her on her own in this stage of the pregnancy, yes. But just go, Can! Mirhiban and Bulut would both be there, no need for daddy Can Divit! He had more important things to do than to join his wife to give birth to his sons, if that would be the case, right..?

Their brawl ended up in some hot and steamy lovemaking, where Sanem asked him to speed up and to take her hard, which he did

Their brawl ended up in some hot and steamy lovemaking, where Sanem asked him to speed up and to take her hard, which he did. Afterwards they fell asleep in each other's arms, and Sanem woke up at midnight, worried about Brownie and with a weird feeling inside. She made a test and her sugar was okey, so she got out of bed to take her dog out for a last pee. And ouch. She managed to reach the door and to let her four legged love out. He was quick and was back a moment later. Sanem closed the door behind him, leaned forward and held on to her belly. What the..? Was it still some of Can's seed left after their lovemaking, or was it something else coming out of her..? Öff! She got back to bed and laid down beside Can. Brownie jumped up and settled down by her feet at the end of the bed, but he still watched her with his dark eyes. Sanem spoke to him in a low voice, telling him that she was okey, but...was she? She tried to relax, held on to her big belly with her hands and ignored the intense pain that showed up every fucking five minutes. And she still could feel that she lost 'liquid' somehow, was that normal..? She got hold of her phone and hit Mirhiban's number. She answered after the second tone and listened to Sanem.

"Sanem, love...wake your husband up and grab your bag. You are in labor, for Christ's sake! And don't worry about Brownie, I'll take care of him, just go! And Sanem...good luck!"

Sanem hung up the phone, hissed when the pain was back and reached out for her snoring husband.

"Can. Caan. Caaan! I need you to wake up, I think we better go to the clinic! Now!"

Can moaned a bit, but got awake when he heard the word clinic. He turned around and peered at her before he realized was what happening.