Chapter 43- Never Tried Nando's

Brad POV

"So.. It's going to be ok?" I asked the doctor while we were at the doctor's.

"It's all going to be fine.. Jennifer just had a sprained ankle and has to wear a wrap around it and wear crutches for 2-3 weeks... Nothing to be worried about." He said back.

Apparently Jay got hurt when the 2 men tried to snatch her a couple days ago. She knew something was going on with her ankle since she was limping and complaining that it hurt.

"Thanks doctor." JJ said as she got up as the doctor handed her the crutches and gave him a hand shake.

"Anytime.. It's just my job." The doctor said as he packed up his kit and left the room with just JJ and I.

"So how's it feeling?" I asked Jay as she just ignored me and started staring at the floor.

"Good.." She said. Jay seemed upset about something.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Can you answer me one question?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Are you and Alayza- I mean, do you-" JJ stuttered as I interrupted her.

"Jay, I already told you... I love-"

"Let me finish Brad?" She asked me as I stopped talking and told her to continue.

"Do you have feelings for Alayza?" She asked me as I stood silent.

"Do you Brad?" Jay said as she looked up at me straight in the eye with me seeing she was teary eyed.

I'm not sure that I like Alayza. All I thought about was the time of the concert when she surprised me.

Flashback

"Ay Connor what time will the girls be here?" I asked Connor as we were sitting down in Con's dressing room.

"Yeah... in a bit... are you gonna have a making session with Jay thats why you're so excited?" Connor said chuckling.

"I wouldn't laugh if she was my sister mate." Tris said chuckling.

"Dont hurt her." Connor said.

"I won't." I said back. "Besides... I.. love her" I said stuttering for a second.

"Well that's good cause I'll kick your bum." Connor said as he grabbed a drink from the cooler.

"So how does the set list go?" Connor asked Tris.

"Oh yeah! Joe has it let me go get it." Tris said running out the door.

"Wait here I need to use the loo." Connor said holding his man thingy as I sat on the couch on my phone on Twitter coming across JJ's tweet.

@JJ_Contreas- Can't wait to support @wearethevamps in Birmingham stadium!!!!! Love you gguuyyzzzz good luck X.

I smiled noticing she put the 'X.' I heard knocking on the door when I saw Connors instagram video of fans screaming outside.

imcalledconnor- thanks for all the fans supporting us in Birmingham. You guys are blawdy awesome.

"Hey.. can I come in?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Yeah, sure." I said getting up and grabbing some bracelets I forgot to put on this morning.

"Hey Brad." I heard the voice say as I turned around. Alayza.

"Hi Al... what are you doing here?" I asked her giving me a hug.