Chapter 52- UNICORN ALERT !1!1!1!1!1!1

We both sat on the stools and all I see around me are employees taking pictures and videotaping. It was a very bright room I should say. I saw Michelle, Gianna, Brookelyn, and James sitting at the tables with Michelle's camera lense on her phone right on me so Alissa could watch. I also saw Brad, Tris, and Con at the corner of the room. I started to get nervous and Brad could always see it when I was nervous. I just looked at him, he said look down on your wrist. Once I look down, all I see on my wrist is a red bracelet. Brad's red bracelet.

Suddenly, I see the LIVE light suddenly light up, meaning we are live for the performance.

"One, two, three." Dan said as he started to play the guitar as I started singing.

"Baby, I got love for thee
So deep inside of me
I don't know where to start
I love you more than anything
But the words can't even touch what's in my heart
No, no

When I try to explain it I be sounding insane
The words don't ever come out right
I get all tongue-tied and twisted
I can't explain what I'm feeling
And I say, baby, baby,
Oh, woah, oh, woah,
Baby, baby

Baby I, oh, baby, baby I
all I'm tryna say is you're my everything, baby
But every time I try to say it
Words, they only complicate it
Baby, baby I." I sang while I saw Alissa through the screen that Brookelyn was holding, on FaceTime, watching me and Brad smiling at me because he knew what the song was about. Once I ended the song, everyone clapped. I smiled and went on to the next song.

"I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love itYou give me that kind of something
Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred
Never get enough, I can't stay away

If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
You can get whatever you need from me
Stay by your side, I'll never leave you
And I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper

So don't you worry, baby, you love me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it
You got my heart, don't know how you did it
And I don't care who sees it, babe
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me

I love the way
I love the way
Baby, I love the way
Ooh, I love the way
The way I love you, you" I sang once again. I was pretty nervous but then I saw Brad mouthing to me, 'you can do it' and that made me have a boost of confidence.

I finished off the song as everyone clapped for me as I smiled. "Thank you for everyone for coming out here, and also a big thanks to Dan Kanter." I said into the microphone getting up as Dan smiled and took a bow while people clapped.

"I guess that's all for today! Thanks so much and make sure you buy JJ's songs on iTunes!" Dan said, finishing off as the LIVE light went off.

"Thanks so much for doing this with me, it's such an honor." I hugged him as he hugged back.

"No problem... just let your manager call me if your need a fellow guitarist to the rescue." He said in his Canadian accent as he started to pack up his guitar.

"Hey, so my friends and I are going to have a little celebration and one of my friends house... want to come?" I asked him.

"I would love to... but I have to go to my flight tomorrow morning." He told me.

"Oh no problem... thanks once again." I smiled.

"It's good... I better get going." He said as he gave me a hug.