Chapter 68- 2 Weeks

It's been 2 weeks.

2 fucking weeks.

Worst 2 weeks of my life.

She still hasn't woke up.

So apparently, JJ is in a coma at the moment. Thankfully, she's still survived but the doctors just say she went into a deep sleep. I just miss her. I want to talk to we, kiss her, do whatever it takes to make her come back.

I haven't left her side for 2 weeks. Meaning, we had a couple shows, but I canceled them. I just want to stay beside JJ and be there the moment she wakes up.

Cidney and Daven have visited her a couple times. I wanted to contact JJ's dad, but just couldn't find his number. I don't know what's happening between her and her father, but I'm pretty sure she's just taking this slow. I still remember that day. That day when I first met her dad. Feels like history.

Flashback

"He's not here yet." JJ said nervously.

"Jay, it's going to be fine, I'm pretty sure he has a good excuse." I said to her as we were sitting in a booth of a restraunt. Today was the day when JJ wanted her dad to meet me. Though she's nervous. You could quickly tell.

"I know but it's just." JJ sighed. "I really want him to like you."

"Jennifer, it'll be fine." I laughed.

"I know but it's just-"

"You're nervous for nothing." I told her.

"I'm not supposed to date until I'm 15." JJ sighed.

"Jay, its fine." I laughed. "You're just 3 days away from being 15."

"And your 4 more days until 16." She laughed.

"Yeah, hopefully I'll get a growth spurt by then." I laughed as she smiled.

She stared at me, looking into my eyes. I looked at her back.

"I love you." She blurts out.

"I love you too." I smiled as I kissed her.

"I love you so much." I said as she looked up, a man comes our way.

"Dad!" JJ said as she got up to give him a hug.

"Hi Jay." John says as he hugs JJ back.

"Dad, erm... this is my boyfriend." JJ smiled. "His name is Brad."

"Hello Brad, I'm John." He says as I stand up. We gave each other a hand shake.

"Dad, I thought you said you weren't going to be late." JJ said as we all sat down.

"Turns out that the company wanted me to fill out half more the amount of paperwork and I couldn't leave until 6." John said as he looked at the menu.

"Oh." JJ said. Sounds as if she's disappointed.

"So... JJ has mentioned that you're into music as well?" John asked me.

"Ah, well yes." I said. "I'm meeting up with an artist who's trying to form a band in about 4 months"

"That's amazing! So how'd you two love birds meet?"

Flashback Over

And the rest was history. I remember that day. JJ tried to tell me something, and I just kept interrupting her.

She was about to tell me she was going back.

I suddenly felt a buzz.

From: Condora
Hey I'm going to the hospital.. need anything from your suite?