Chapter 27- #JJBDAY

The boys went to sleep but G, Brookelyn, Mitchi, and I...kinda stayed up till midnight. Little rebels we are. Destinie ended up going home since she has school today.

I was asleep and I was pretty sure Brad left with Con, James and Tris. I was pretty bumbed out that he won't be here the whole day. Suddenly, while I was telling you this, an alarm came off.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"JJ, turn it off" Brookelyn whined as I shut off the alarm and looked at my phone.

9 Twitter notifications

Damn. That's the most. Kidding. I quickly noticed that over those 9, Brad was the first one I pressed on. The second one was from Tris, James, and Connor

@TheVampsBrad- Happy Birthday to my girlfriend Jennifer! Miss you babe...@JJ_Contreas. Say happy birthday everyone! #JJBDAY

As I read it, it put a smile to my face. Then, I noticed the rests of the boys and the girls tweets.

@TheVampsTris- HAPPY BIRTHDAY @JJ_Contreas!! #JJBDAY

@TheVampsConnor- HAPPY BBBIIIRRRRFFFFDDDAAAYYY @JJ_Contreas! 18 years and 9 months ago.. your parents did the dirty. Happy Birthday. #JJBDAY :)

@GIVNNV- HAPPY BIRTHDAY @JJ_Contreas! #JJBDAY

@MitchiHart- ILYSM @JJ_Contreas. #JJBDAY

@alissafdoe- Can't wait till we hang out today @JJ_Contreas! #JJBDAY

I almost forgot my old friend is hanging out with us today since Destinie has school. I looked back to my phone and found another tweet that caught my eye.

@TheVampsJames- Happy Birthday @JJ_Contreas! More surprises along the way! Go to your bathroom! Hope it hasn't melted...... #JJBDAY

I was kind of curious of what was happening so I just jumped out of the bed and headed for the restroom.

As I turned on the light and I found a Starbucks cup in my order: Caramel Frappicino with extra caramel.

I smiled and looked at the note.

Happy birthday JJ! -James

I looked in the back and noticed a Starbucks gift card for $100.

I smiled as I got ready for my birthday.

I jumped in the shower and did my usual bla bla bla.

As I came out ready, Brookelyn was up and ready to go. We were just going to go out shopping at our mall that we used to go to and go to Starbucks which wasn't really much.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Brookelyn screamed out as she ran to give me a hug.

"Thanks! Where's G and Mitchi?" I asked.

"Eerm... they went to go pick up Alissa and they won't be back for another hour or so.." Brookelyn said as I frowned. They won't be back till another HOUR.

"I have an idea! Let's do twitcam!" Brookelyn. suggested as I nodded and grabbed my laptop from my suitcase and turned it into twitcam mode.

"Did you tweet it?" I asked Brookelyn as she nodded and I just pressed the button.

"Hey guys!" Brookelyn and I said at the same time.

"As you can tell, today we are doing a twitcam so we would like to answer your questions so since its JJ's Brirthday then we will honor it as the #JJBDAY1 since we'll get mixed up with Brads # and everyone's # so, just tweet a question with a #JJBDAY1" Brookelyn said as I nodded.

"Ok, first question, @frannyrocksie, Can you pretty please post a dance video @BrookelynCassedy @MitchiHart? Sure, I'll try and beg." Brookelyn said.

"Next one is from @KAAAYYYLLAA Do you guys know info about the Vamps USA tour? Unfortunately, no we do not." I answered as I was scrolling through the questions. As I saw, there was so many questions and hate about Brad and I since the tweet for my birthday from earlier, first announced the status of our relationship. I was pretty bumbed out that how society can be so mean these days but I ignored it. So, Jadley, Triselle, and Jamianna are announced into the public. Con and Brookelyn are having they're fist date on the night be for the morning we leave California.

"@BeautyBySiena, what is your favorite kind of ice cream?"

"I LOVE Cookie Dough, obviously, and Brookelyn LOVES mint and chip ice cream." I said as we both heard the doorbell from the suite go off.

"They're here! Well, sadly, we have to end this twitcam and we'll see you guys later!" Brookelyn said.

" Bye!" We both said at the same time as we ran to the door and saw G, Mitchi, and Alissa standing in the door way.

"HELLO BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" Alissa said as she ran into my arms and we exchanged a big hug.

"So, how's it going?" She asked us as we talked about our lives for a few seconds.

"Ready to go?" Michelle asked.

"Definitely! STARBUCKS first stop I'm hungry!"

I know this day will be awesome.

_____________at the mall____

"Alissa look at that one!" Gianna said cracking up as we came out of a photo booth.

"Hey, at least I don't look like Michelle!"

"G, did you see yourself? You look like a constipated monkey."

"No, I don't! JJ, do I?"

Once again.

"Nope, let's go back!! It's almost 7:00 I WANTZ TO SEEZ THE BAEZ EARLYZZZ!" I said as we were walking towards the exit which was a MILE away.

"Jennifer, tell me the truth, you want to be home before bedtime, or Bradley got your tongue?" Alissa asked me.

"Hey, at least I don't wish for Steven Fernandez to suck my-" Right in the middle of the sentence, looked who turned out: Alissa's lover, Steven FREAKING Fernandez.

"Omg. OMG. OMG. I'm freaking out right now." Alissa said. she always had a crush on Steven Fernandez ever since BEFORE he got sponsored by DGK. Alissa suddenly did a CAN I PRETTY PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND KISS HIM PLEASE???? face. She is obsessed I'm telling you. I nodded as the rest of us girls are walking over to Forever 21.

_____________
Remember Jennifer's StepDads name? Comment belowwww

Jennavee xx