Chapter 51- The Performance

MICHELLE POV

"Wait.... so you guys won't be able to go?" I asked Tristan through the phone. It's been a week since JJ had her meeting with Claire and today was her big performance with Dan Kanter? Kater? Anyways, I was currently on the phone with Tristan and I guess he just told me that they won't be able to make it for JJ's performance.

"We're going to make it. We just may be a little late." James said through the phone.

"Ok, good luck with BBC." I sighed.

"What?" Gianna asked, referring to the phone call conversation.

"They wouldn't be able to make it on time. Just minutes late." I said. "It's this big interview with a guy, Joe promised not to book anything this day... he knew it was special."

"Special? I'm just doing a performance for a radio show... no big deal." JJ shrugged as she rubbed her elbows and us 3 looked at her in surprise.

"You have been rubbing your elbows a lot lately." Brookelyn said.

"I know.. it's weird." Jennifer said.

"Speaking of weird, you think it's not a big deal? It should be a special day for you!" Gianna said.

"I mean, Michelle is making a big deal about it... the boys will probably just miss the interview." JJ said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Thats true." Brookelyn said.

"JJ! I've been looking all over for you!" Claire said as she came through the door. "I knew you must be in the green room! You must be Michelle." She said as she shook my hand. "Gianna." She said as she shook G's hand. "And Brookelyn." She said as she once again shook Brookelyn's hand.

"Wow Jennifer, you have beautiful friends." She complimented.

"Thanks." We all said in unison.

"No problem... didn't you say, Alissa, Ashton and Alayza were coming?" Claire said to JJ.

"Alissa couldn't fly in because she has some work to do at the college she goes to, but she is going to be on Face Time when JJ has the performance and interview." Brookelyn said.

"Ashton has been on rest in London for the next tour." Gianna said.

"And Alayza, back in Bournemouth." I said.

"Well, it's too bad your friends couldn't be here." Claire said.

"Yeah, friends." Brookelyn scoffed.

»»»»»

BROOKELYN POV

"Yeah, friends." I scoffed. I don't remember the whole thing. But I remember what I saw and what I did. Alayza woke up in a hangover the next morning with a bruise on her cheek. She asked what happened but I told her that she hit her cheek on the table. I hit that slut like a motherfucker.

"Huh?" Michelle asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Jay, this is your makeup and hair, Hannah and Tiffany, guys this is JJ the special lady who's performing." Claire said as 2 girls walked in and said hi.

"Jennifer, you can just sit down here." Hannah said as JJ nodded and did what she was told.

"You nervous?" Claire asked her as the rest of us just sat on the couch silently.

"Yeah... it would be easier if Brad was here.... he's like my luck charm." JJ blushed of embarrassment, smiling as the rest of girls awed except me. Luck charm?