Chapter 36- Bang Bang

I woke up in the sight of my back on Bradley's chest in his hotel room. It was a perfect night. It was my first time but he made me feel......

safe.

I thought about last night and it made me smile and all the memories flowed back. I felt like I was ready to do it with the one I love most. And that was Brad. I didn't regret a single thing.

"Morning babe." Brad said. He must've been watching me.

"Morning Bradley." I said as I got up to go to the restroom to wash my face when I suddenly felt arms wrapped around me.

"You ok?" He asked me as he kissed my head referring to last night. He was only 3 inches taller than me but to me he was the size of Tris.

"Wonderful.... You?"

"Perfect." He said as he was about to lean in.... Usually I would go ahead and kiss him but one thing......

Morning breath.

I stopped him but as soon as I did his eyebrows looked furrowed and he looked at me confused.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"One thing that I cannot stand if I'm going to kiss you is that... I have morning breath." I said as he looked at me sadly.

"You're just wierd Jay....." He said to me back as he kissed me on the cheek, unwrapping his arms around me.

"Go ahead and call me the wierd one but I don't send and post double chin pictures for the world to see! The pictures that you sent me, they're still living in my phone!" I said, showing him his sent texts to me of pictures of his double chin. It was about 30 of them.

"I thought you love them!" He said to me as he and I walked out the bathroom as soon as I brushed my teeth. I also witnessed he was making his famous double chin as I walked up to him.

"Damn Bradley, that doesn't look like a double chin.... That looks like a quadruple chin." I said as I examined the double chin.

"You love the quadruple chin... Admit it." He said as he smiled at me and grabbed me by the waist.

"I do." I said as he leaned in for a kiss.

Hey, I have no more morning breath.

"So.... What's the plans for today?" I asked him.

"I don't know... I'll probably text Joe to see if we can do a meet up or something..." He said as we both got ready.

Surprisingly, we stayed at the same hotel and Michelle dropped off my clothes. She put a note that, being the overprotective best friend she is, said: Brad and you better not go Bang Bang or I will kick your ass and I rip off his Dickie.

Exact words. Not even playing.

I quickly took the floral cropped top and high waisted shorts out of the bag following with my white converse and some makeup just for the day.

"So texted Joey yet?" I asked Brad seeing that he was putting on his last bracelet.

"Yes... And it's Joe." He said as he laughed.

"What did he say?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes

"He said we can do a meetup or some such..... You're going.." He said sitting down on the messy bed. As you can tell we had fun last night.

"Me? Going? No. No. No Brad, you, Tris, James and Con are going, not me." I said as I sat down next to him. I will have a bad feeling if I go.

"You're going. People need to know that Jadley is on." He said as he gave me yet another kiss. I don't want to go but, I'll do it for Brad