Chapter 14- Ok.

"Wait...what song?"

We were still in the mountains enjoying the view and Connor forced me to sing a song and play guitar.

"OOOOHHH!!!!! LITTLE THINGS BY ONE DIRECTION!!!!" Gianna screamed out.

"G, you know I barely know the song"

"I'll help you...we can do a duet." Brad volunteered.

I was really nervous considering the last time I sang was with Brad......three years ago.

"Ok."

Brad and I picked our parts but we wanted it to make the song shorter. He also showed me how to play the guitar.

"We're waiting?!" James was probably in a hurry.

Ok 1, 2, 3, 4.

(Brad=B JJ=J)

B: Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me..but bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

J: I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh you still love to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me.

Both: And I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up too, I'm in love with you, and all your little things

J: You never loved yourself have as much such as I love you. You never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you.

B: maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh.

Both: And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up too.

J: And I'm in love with you.

B: And all your little things.

That whole song I can see from the corner of my eye brad was staring at me and I started to smile.

"Wow you guys are great together" said Gianna.

I glared at her to correct herself and Brad was texting somebody but I'm pretty sure he heard.

"I mean, singing wise. Don't you think James?"

James nodded.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

BRAD POV

I talked Connor into getting JJ to sing.

She always had a dream of being a professional singer and songwriter. I could tell she still wants to but she really gaven up on herself after the whole summer thing. I really need to talk to her....I mean, I still love her. We need to talk alone and I think I know the perfect place.

I took out my phone to text what I'm going to do with JJ to the boys.

To: Tris, James, and Connor
Hey, so I'll be right back I'm going to take JJ somewhere where we can talk......don't worry, we'll walk.

As all of the boy's phone vibrated I knew it was time.

"Hey, JJ do you want to go for a walk?" I asked her.

"Erm......Yeah....I..I guess?" She said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

JJ POV

"Erm....Yeah..I..I guess?" God dammit Jaylen is that all you got?!

I was pretty nervous once we started walking.

"So how's it going?"

"Good...."I said.

"I'm really sorry for what happened years back....I was young..I was dumb...and I am so sorry for all the mistakes I made."

I started to tear up hearing those words. I thought I was mad but I missed him.

"Ok." I said. Oh My God...why am I so speechless?!

"Ok? Ok what? Why are you crying?" he said as he hugged me and I had my head nuzzled into his chest.

"Its just that...you have me the best summer of my life and when I told you the news that I was leaving and you got mad and you hated me....I just still can't really look in your eyes....and saying that you're sorry....look, it's just I'm not sure if I can forgive you." I said. I never cried this much in three years.

"I'm not asking you to forgive me...I'm telling you I'm sorry. The day you left..I knew that I was making the biggest mistake of my life. Letting you go was not that easy......I cried and regretted ever losing you. That day you told me....i was going to say 3 words 15 year olds probably didn't say which was I Love You." he told me. I can't stand him telling me all this because it's making me feel bad.

"The point is I am sorry for the mistakes I did and I wish I could do it all over again." he let me go from the hug and leaned in then we kissed. Fireworks.

"Brad you know it's been 3 years....I mean we've grown up." Dang JJ, dumb words coming out of your mouth.

"Ok, Jaylen Jennifer Contreas. Will you do the honor of going on a date with me?" he looked at me with a puppy face. Speaking of faces, after all that crying I'm pretty sure I'm a mess but I don't care.

"I don't know."

"Please go on a date with me..if you don't you worship Satan."

Why did he put that question on me?!

"Ok?" I said but it seemed like it came out as a question.

"Ok." Bradley I know you are going The Fault in Our Stars on me.

He tried to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"Bradley, this is too fast..I don't kiss before a first date."

Puppy dog face. Dang it Brad.

I kissed him once again.

"Tomorrow. 9 am. It will be a whole day of a date."

I nodded as we headed back to the site we were all in.

I saw James and Gianna talking, Tristan cuddling with Mitchi and Connor being the 5th wheel.

"Hey you guys are back! WOAH JJ WHAT THE H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"

I checked my phone and put my camera on selfie mode.

BRAD.WHY.DIDN'T.YOU.TELL.ME.I.HAD.MASCARA.RUNNING.DOWN.MY.FACE.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you."

Oh Bradley.

_______________________________

Prob longest chappie ever written so far..

Jennavee xx