Chapter 20- Meet Brookelyn

I had to drive for about 30 minutes to get to Speed Zone.

I knew that the boys would love that place. I mean, Gianna, Michelle, and I are in love with go kart racing, so we knew that the boys would love it more than us. Tris better be careful, I am a professional at go karts.

"Are we there yet?!" Michelle screamed out as we were JUST arriving.

"We're here!"

The parking lot was empty and I saw some fans on the side but thankfully not near the door....how did the fans knew we were here?

"Connor, did you tell Twitter that we were here?" Brad said.

Connor frowned as we entered the building..Well, the girls....the Vamps were outside with the fans so we just went in and started to play games in the arcade but then I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey! JJ, it's me....erm..you told me to meet you at speed zone....Right?"

"Hi! Brookelyn! Erm.....why are you late? And yeah....speed zone!"

Brookelyn was my friend ever since 6th grade.

"Yeah...traffic...erm...I don't know if this is hard to ask for but the security guards aren't letting me in because...wait for it! The Vamps....are here....today...Right now....are you here in the crowd?"

Right...I haven't exactly told her about Brad...or the vamps....considering she is The Vamps is her favorite band of all time.

"Who is it?" Michelle said as I was on the phone.

I mouthed Brookelyn as I explained to Brookelyn that we were inside and the password through the security which was 'smashing potatoes' for some apparent reason.

Brookelyn came inside all happy. "Ok, spill."

"Hello to you too!!!!!!!!" All us girls said out.

I explained the story after we were exchanging hugs and talking about our lives.

"OmG no way. Do I look good?! Connor knows me?!" Brookelyn said.

"Girl, slow down. JJ still hasn't exactly told Connor about you but she is setting you up." Michelle said as I nodded.

"The boys texted that they are coming inside in about 3 minutes....don't freak out." Gianna said.

Brookelyn nodded as we were racing on the video game motorcycles for 3 minutes....just enough time for the boys to finish.

"Where are they? I'm so exited!!!!! I'm going to meet my furture husband!!" Brookelyn said.

"I know right....maybe they don't want to be beat my a bunch of awesome-"

"RIGHT HERE!!"The boys screamed out as all of the girls jumped up and got scared....except Michelle.

"How can you not be scared?" James said.

"I never can be scared...trust me." .Michelle said.

"You! How about me?! I almost had a heart attack! You are never going to let me watch a scary movie at night ever again Jennifer!" Gianna screamed out.

"Why are you so scared?" Bradley said.

Trust me Brad, you have no idea.

"Last time we watched Chucky and she was so scared....like a 4 year old with dogs." Brookelyn said.

"Hey, are you going to walk me to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?! No. I don't think so." Gianna said.

"C'mon...let's GO race!!!!!" I said as I ran out the door with Connor and Brad following me.