Chapter 18- Some People and Suprises

James POV

All of the boys came over to my house to get our stuff because we slept over at Jennifer's house with nothing.

Once I unlocked the door Brad said something to Tris.

"What was that Brad?" I asked.

"I was just telling Tristan congratulations for asking out Michelle..and asking her to be his girlfriend...unlike some people."

I know I didn't ask Gianna to be my girlfriend yet, but I also want to kiss her at the right time..and I don't want to kiss her wrong...

"Hey so what are you doing for your birthday Brad?" I was trying to change the subject.

"I really don't know...I'll ask JJ and the girls if they want to do anything." Brad said.

As we grabbed our stuff we began walking to JJ's house. It was silent but it was a 1 minute walk.

"Honey, I'm home!" Tristan and Brad screamed as they walked into the door.

"Hey JJ, what are we going to do for Yours and Brads birthday?" Connor asked.

"I really don't know...if brad has anything planned I could just stay home by myself and sit and eat and-"

"WE HAVE A SUPRISE!!" Gianna screamed out. Everyone's eyes were on Gianna and Michelle.

"We are all going to California and we are leaving next week and coming back July 29th!" Michelle excitedly said.

Yes...maybe I can kiss Gianna then...perfect.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

JJ POV

"We're going to California?!!!!?!!!!" I smiled.

Gianna and Michelle nodded as I ran to them and gave them a hug of their life. Everyone joined in and we were all happy.

We are going back to California..wait...the boys are probably busy...

"Hey what about Joe?? Did you ask..." Thankfully Connor said.

"Yep, and he already booked a hotel for us to stay at but you guys have 3 interviews and 4 recording sessions....and you guys will have 4 days off but we have to plan what we have to do so it won't be so girly." Michelle said.

I know where we can go! Not too girly and not to boyish....

"Lets get planning!"

_______________________
Ahaha short chappie. Oh well ://

Jennavee xx