Chapter 24- Dora The Explorer

I woke up in the sight of Brad 's arms around me and the couples we have in the group.  I was still awake and it was apparently 7:28 and we had to leave to Knotts Berry Farm at 9:00.  Yes, I mean one whole day of rollercoasters which, I'm pretty sure Brad will be scared of considering he was frightened by roller coasters but that fear will be gone.  I got free tickets from my Auntie Sade who used to work there but there will be people all around since Joe asked the owner to close it down for a couple hours but he said no so today we might be seeing some fans.  Also they are performing there for only about half an hour so that's about 1 performance so 3 to go.  They haven't had the interviews yet with some people with Radio Disney.

I got up to go wash my face, brush teeth with my finger, and did my business.  When I got back I had the sight of Brookelyn sitting on the coffee table kissing Connor.

"EEEWWWW!!!!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!" I screamed out loud so everyone can wake up because it is time to get ready.

"What happend- oh, hey guys...so walked into a make out session ey?"  Michelle said looking at me.

"Well, JJ this is basically your fault.  You set me and Con up." Brookelyn said as Connor ran to the bathroom.

"What's up with him?" I asked Brookelyn.

"He said he really wanted to waz."

"That explains him holding his man yackadoodle."

"Hey, why do you have to wake me up- wait I forgot it was Knotts Day." Gianna said as she walked into the living room part area of the suite.

"Yeah ready to ride rollercoasters?" Tris asked walking in hugging Michelle as she was blushing.

"You know Brads not going to like it." Connor said walking out of the bathroom and kissing Brookelyn on the cheek.

"Me neither but I'll do it for Gianna." James said as he walked in and gave G a good morning kiss.

"Anyways, Brad is going to like it, he'll have to get over his fear" I said as I saw Brads eye close to opening but I can tell he was awake but he was eavesdropping.

"Oh, Brad should really wake up." Tris said as he too noticed Brad and mouthed Michelle to get a cup of water.

"I know right he should really get up" I said into Brads ear loudly as Tristan handed me the cup of water.

I splashed the water all over Brad.

"WHAT THE HELL???!!! JAYLEN! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!?!"

"I was loud and clear Bradley!"

"Who's Jaylen?" James asked.

"Jaylen Jennifer Contreas is JJ's real name we call her JJ because of Jaylen and Jennifer, and we call her Jennifer because she doesn't like they name Jaylen." Brookelyn explained to him.

"Guys! Enough about names! It's 8! we have to get ready! Meet in the lobby in 45 minutes got it?!" I said as we ran out the door to get to our rooms since we spend the night at Brad and Connors in our regular clothes.  As I opened the door Brookelyn and I needed to speed it up.  I quickly jumped into the shower and shaved my legs, etc. etc. When I came out ,Brookelyn went in.  I changed into my arctic monkeys t-shirt and threw on some black high waisted shorts and marroon colored vans.  I quickly put on some makeup.  Yes, I wear makeup but not that much, if I have to wear a lot, I would usually go put to special parties or I have a bad acne day.  I had a bad acne day obviously. I quickly put on some BB cream and concealer with some mascara and did a cat eye eyeliner design and some lip gloss that won't last me for the day, but I didn't really care.

I quickly checked Twitter and Instagram and posted some thing on Twitter

@JJ_Contreas- Can't wait till we get rid of Brads fear of rollercoasters! @BrookelynCassedy @GIVNNV @MitchiHart @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsJames @TheVampsConnor @TheVampsTristan @DestinieCassedy

I posted it as I remembered I invited Brookelyn's little sister to tag along.  She's only 16 so she will fit in.

"Hey, you invited Dessie, right?" Brookelyn asked as she came out of the shower in a, lol ur not connor ball t-shirt, high waisted blue jeans and white converse.

I just kept staring at the shirt knowing that Connor will be awkward if he sees that.

"He made me wear it."  I nodded.

"Yeah , don't worry it's all covered she's meeting us there." I said as I looked at the time.

"Hola! Vaminos! Everybody lets go! " I said out loud as we were walking into the elevator and pressed the button.

"Really? Dora the Explorer?"

"Hey, you have to admit, it's catchy."

__________________________

HEY ,, SO UPDATED DOUBLE! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! JUST SO YOU KNOW, DESTINIE PLAYS BROOKELYN SIS SO YEAH AND DESTINIE IS ALSO Fangirl_Overload SO DEFIANTLY GO FOLLOW HER! THXS SO MUCH! CAN YOU TELL I'M TOTALLY OFF OF MY WRITING SCHEDULE?!  WELL, I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO #foreveralone. ILYSM

xoxoxoxx,

JJROXX101