Chapter 7- McDonalds

BRADS POV

After JJ left, we went through Can We Dance the final time.

"Hey Brad, what's up with you?" Tristan asked.

"Isn't it obvious that Brad has a little crush on Jennifer?" Connor said out.

"Yeah what's going on with you two. When she came in you where awkward and she felt really nervous"

I knew I had to tell the boys what happened between us......someday....but not now.

"Wow aren't I hungry how about you guys?!" I said trying to change the subject.

James whispered into Tristan's ear, but I couldn't quite catch what he was whispering.

"Hey I can drive you to McDonald's.......does anyone want anything?" Tristan asked.

As Tristan was getting everyone's orders, I was trying to figure out what to say to JJ and the boys.

We had to go inside because we didn't want to be rude to Jennifer without getting her food.

As we walked through the door, Jennifer said," Hey guys!"

How much I miss the Californian accent.

"Hey JJ, Brad and I are going to stop by McDonald's...erm, do you want anything to eat" Tristan asked.

I already knew her order.....a sprite with a mchicken.

"Yeah sure.....I'll just get a sprite with a mchicken...thanks."

Ha! She is still the same.

Those were her words before we left the room.

The ride to and from McDonald's was silent but of course, we had the radio on.

Tristan had a smile on his face. That means he's up to something. Well my birthdays in 2 months.....maybe the gift is coming early! As we got into the house, Tristan and I came in.

"OK...WE HAVE A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER AND A COKE.....wait...what's going on?" Tristan yelled.

I noticed that Jennifer had red eyes and a little mascara running down her cheeks.

"Erm....I have to go....my mom said I had to sleepover because Diane doesn't trust you with Becka and pranks." she said walking out the room.

Wait...SLEEPOVER?! She is sleeping over? WE COULD GO AT LEAST ONE NIGHT WITHOUT PRANKS ON BECKA!! I had to think but alone.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I told the boys,

Leaving James, Connor, and Tristan alone.