Chapter 56- Mrs. All American

"Where is she?" Brookelyn asked while she was driving.

"I don't know... she said she was towards the front entrance." I said to Brooke as we looked around. Apparently, we were at the airport at the moment looking for Alissa. She asked us if we could pick her up so we gladly accepted her offer.

"Oh! She's right there!" Brookelyn said as she parked where we saw Alissa on her phone with one hand, and the other hand on her luggage.

"Need help with that ma'am?" Brookelyn said in a funny accent as Alissa looked up, and you can see her smile.

"We missed you!" I said as Brookelyn, Alissa, and I got into a group hug.

"I missed you guys too.. It's weird having friends that now have British accents." Alissa laughed.

"Well I haven't met anyone yet in the UK that has ever had a 'Californian' accent." Brookelyn laughed.

"I've actually met 4 people with 'Californian' accents," I laughed.

"Who?"

"I'll tell you guys later... Let me put this in the car." I said as I grabbed Alissa's luggage. "Damn Alissa, might need some help here you freaking packed a lot." I said, struggling to get the luggage into the trunk.

"She's not as strong as she looks." Brookelyn laughed.

"Oh shut up." I smiled as Alissa help me lift it up into the trunk.

"Well that was a struggle." I said.

"Brooke you didn't even help!" Alissa said as we both looked at Brookelyn.

"Cause I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. I'm a boss ass bitch." Brookelyn danced weirdly.

"Don't ruin the song for me." I laughed as we eventually got in the car.

"Just go back home because Ash, Luke, and Michael are coming over soon." I said as Brookelyn started the car.

"Oh my holy Jesus Christ." Alissa said. "I would legit fuck Michael."

"Woah Alissa chill the hell down." Brookelyn laughed.

"Yeah, I mean, you're already taken." I laughed.

"Taken? Have you guys checked out my Facebook status?" Alissa asked.

"No fucking way." Brookelyn said as she parked.

"What-" I asked her. "What the hell did that son of a bitch do to you?"

"Nothing I promise! We just had a couple disagreements and we eventually broke up after.... 6 months?" Alissa asked.

"Oh well, I'm going to kick Stevens ass wen we get back to Cali." Brookelyn said as she started the car.

"No need cause we're just friends." Alissa shrugged.

"That's good... I already told him the rule when you guys started dating.." I said.

"What?! That stupid rule!" Brookelyn said. "I hate that fucking rule."

"What's the rule? You never told me." Alissa shrugged.

"I told him, 'Break her heart, I break your balls.' BOOM SHOTS FIRED DROPPED THE MIC WOAH." I said.

"No balls needed to be broken." Alissa laughed. "I'm more into guys.... with colored hair... and last names' with that kid show Clifford the Big Red Dog." Alissa said.

"Holy shit! Alissachael! Michlissa! Michaelissa!" Brookelyn laughed.

"Well lucky for you, you may or may not be meeting 3/4 of 5sos." I laughed.