Chapter 32- cccchhhhiiiillll

"Sorry I bumped into to you, it was my fault." Ashton Irwin said.

Ok, I need to stop fangirling.

"I- it- it's o- ok." I stuttered. Ok, he's THE Aston Irwin. I need to act ccchhhiiilllll.

"No, really. I'm guessing you're a fan?" He asked.

"Umm...yeah, from California, I came here to take my friend's cousin and little sister and also my friend to DERPCON." Damn, Jennifer tmi.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your name.."

"JJ, short for my real name."

"Cool, maybe I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, I have backstage passes, so maybe I'll see you."

"Ok, see you." Ashton said as he walked away. I have to get used to this. I don't want him to know me as a fan, but as a friend.

"Hey, JJ, concerts starting in 15, lets vaminos!" Brookelyn said as I nodded and noticed that Alayza and Brcks were gone.

"Wait.....where's Becka and Alayza?"

"They went before us so they could save our seats.....hurry up PENDEJA!" She said as she begged for me to stop by the 5SOS merchandise. In the end, I got a bracelet for Brad. Hmmmm.... What a devil I am😈

"Where's your tickets ladies?" A guy asked, me guessing it was security as we showed him our tickets and got into the stadium.

"Where were you guys?!"Becka asked/screamed since the stadium was already getting loud.

"Brookelyn wanted to stop by a merchandise stand." I said to her.

"B, that the 5th time!" Alayza said as Brookelyn had a little embarrassment as we both got into our seats. Me, being in the middle of Becka and Alayza.

"JJ where've you been?" Becka asked as I heard drums going loud and fans screaming.

"I met Ashton." I whispered into her ear.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed louder than the stadium as I quickly checked my phone feeling a vibration.

From: Bradley
Everything's going well? Miss you:(...xx

To: Bradley
Good, show just started X) miss u 2

From: Bradley
I'll call you in an hour? 😏xx

To: Bradley
Yeah...... Show will be done...wyd?

From: Bradley
Recording.....

To: Bradley
Get off ur ass... Love u xx😘

From: Bradley
Damn bossy, love u mmmorrrreeee xx😘

To: Bradley
More than Cookie Dough ice cream?😏

From: Bradley
Can't answer that 😳

After texting Brad, Just with the shock, ended with Becka screaming her lungs off hoping for Calum to wink at her.

5SAUCE was AMAZING. They performed 18, Don't Stop, She Looks So Perfect, Good Girls, Just Saying, VooDoo Doll, and A BILLON BEAUTIFUL MORE SONGS.

STOP IT.

They finished off the show with Heartbreak Girl as Luke said goodnight and they got off stage.

"You guys ready for backstage?" I asked them trying not to scream.

"I.....I really don't feel good.... I'll probably take a ride back to James house." Alayza said as we said our goodbyes as The Two Bs and I walked to the office where they show you how to get backstage.