Chapter 2- What the British Say

Once I heard the guitar strumming I quickly got up from the corner and looked out my window. I noticed there was a little girl and a guy that looked little bit older than me. He looked familiar from somewhere.......I remember Gianna mentioned some kind of band that I wasn't really interested in. I can't figure it out. I never cared to look or Google the band.

"JAY COME DOWN HERE TO MEET OUR NEW NEIGHBORS!" my mom screamed upstairs.

I changed really quick because I can't really be introduced to people that I don't know in my penguin onesie. So quickly changed from my onesie to a black skater skirt with a white tank with a camouflage flannel.

I ran down stairs and saw my mom talking to a woman in her 40s.

"Jay, say hello to Mrs.Mcvey, Mrs. Mcvey this is my daughter Jennifer but everyone calls her JJ...well except me." said my mom.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Mcvey." I said as we shook hands.

"Oh please call me Diane, JJ"

She seemed pretty nice.....and she kind of looked like a nurse considering she was in uniform.

"Diane just told me she has a daughter about 10 years old and a son that is 20. Since she has a child in your babysitting business can take care of I told her that you can give her a 10% discount." Why did my Mom say that?

10% DISCOUNT!?!?

"Oh no worries Diane, my mother's not being nice enough......how about 15% discount and you can call me anytime even last minute." I blurted out as I gave an assuring smile. Hey, I'm a new neighbor.....might as well be nice?

I ran upstairs while I let the ladies talk about.......lady stuff.

Once I plopped on my bed I thought about California and how everyone might not be missing me,but somehow, suddenly I heard my phone vibrate.

From: Gianna
Hey gurrl missing you already... facetime! 1!1!1

The minute I saw the text I knew I had to face time them.

So I "rang" them, well, at least what the British say.

"HEY!!!" Gianna and Michelle said while bleeding my ears off.

"Haha it's going good......but I miss you guys." I said laughing.

"Yeah we miss you too.....isn't it obvious?Anyways, did Wes call you yet?"

" No.......why?"

"Jennifer, we need to talk."

Serious tone, Using my name, I paused and gave a slight smile.

"Ok, what happened?"

___________________________

Hey so this is my first fan fic and I hope you like it! :)

Jennavee xx