Chapter 79- HYPED

"Hey JJ, I heard so much about you! I love your music."

"I.... Erm.... You..."

"Come on Jay!" James said. This is like the 23rd time we rehearsed this.

Just so you know, today's the day. I'm opening for Taylor Swift. And James is helping me rehearse what I'm going to say. Because one, I'm nervous, two, I don't know what to say because she's my IDOL. And three, I'm just really nervous.

Right now, we're just driving to the venue with Gianna and Claire.

"I'm sorry! I'm just really really nervous." I said to him.

"It's ok... I think you're probably going to have to wing it." Claire laughed beside me as I nodded.

I guess I'll just wing it.

"Where's Brad?" I asked James while we were in the car driving to the venue.

"Him, Tris, and Con went to do an interview." James said as I nodded.

"Oh." I said.

"Don't worry, they'll come right in time before showtime." James said.

The boys have been busy considering Cheater and Wake Up came out not that long ago. They've had a lot of appearances on tv shows, the news, and on radio shows.

Today was supposed to be their day off, but I guess they mean the rest of their day off. You get me?

We arrive to the venue.

The O2 Arena.

Though I'm bloody nervous, I'm actually excited.

We park, and started to get off.

"Ok well." Claire said as we started to walk to the back door. "It is currently 2:00, showtime is 8:00pm sharp. You have dress rehearsal at 2:30, sound check at 3:30, meeting with the show directors at 4:50 to discuss set list, and you get ready for the show at 6:30." Claire continued as she kept telling me my schedule.

"Ok." I said as we started to walk backstage, with Gianna and James behind me.

"Is Brookelyn and Michelle on their way?" Claire asks.

"Yeah they should be." I said.

"Just as long as they come before sound check." Claire said.

Michelle and Brookelyn are going o be my dancers today. There's also twin guys, and a couple more guys too.

We arrive to the stage minutes later.

Empty Arena.

I started to rub my elbows, showing I was nervous as hell.

"G." I call Gianna as she walks over to me.

"Is this real?" I ask her.

"Big time." Gianna says.

"Hi are you Jennifer?" I hear a voice behind me say.

"Erm.... Yeah... I mean... Yes... Hi." I stutter as I realize who was in front of me.

Taylor Swift.

"Oh! You found her!" James said as he was walking behind her.

"Yeah I kind of can do it myself James." Taylor laughed. "Anyways.... Hi I'm Taylor."

"I know...." I laugh. "I mean.... Yeah... Erm I knew that!"

"Yeah." Taylor laughs. "Nice meeting you by the way! I love your music."

"Oh thank you!" I say as I took a deep breath. "I love your music. I'm a swiftie myself." I blush.

"I could tell." Taylor laughed.