Chapter 67- I Don't Care If I Survive

"Yeah I will." I told James through the phone.

"Ok, well I told Joe that we would have to get off early since its urgent." James said to me.

"Ok, what'd you tell him?" I asked him.

"I just told him that you had a dress rehearsal and that it was important." James said. "We have a choice to get the week off so we chose this week."

"Thanks." I said. "I guess I'll see you later after I am killed." I laughed.

"Jay, I know you can do this." James said. "You'll be ok, and Brad loves you."

"I just don't know what will happen." I said, tears were coming up.

"Jennifer, Brad loves you. He would be stupid if he didn't accept what's happening." James said.

"Thanks James... for everything." I smiled.

"No problem." James said. "I'll see you later."

"K, bye."

"Bye." James said as the line went dead. It's been only one day after James found out. So it's August 1st. I just regretted since I had to spend mine and Brad's birthday in bed. I wasn't feeling that good either. But at least Brad got a skateboard he really likes and he had fun performing a concert that day.

"Shit." I said to myself. Brad is coming and the rest of the guys were too. I started to get ready, since Brad was coming in about 1-2 hours.

I grabbed some jeans and an Arctic Monkeys t-shirt. I wasn't going out, but I just like to dress in casual clothes when I'm at home, or most of the time it's just joggers and a tank top. I brushed my hair, lightly curling it because I didn't want that much heat on my hair. I spent my time on Twitter. I was lazy to do a twitcam, so I just wanted to do a Q&A.

@clairejohnson- what would you name your future kids?
haha well, girl named Adelaine, and a boy named Jaxton or Jason idk we'll see! x

@bradleyspineapple- would you rather lick peanut butter off a man's foot, or be in a cage with a lion?
omg idk but i would lick peanut butter off of the guys foot bc i wouldn't risk my life ;) xx

@kailasimpson- does anyone call you and Brad mom or dad yet?
yes, many. i always thinks it's funny. whenever they comment 'MOM' on my ig, i just laugh. x

@kaitlyndenver- are you having any performances anywhere?
not that i know of :)

@hannahyepez- what's better, jadley or tradley?
TRADLEY ANY DAY

@jjanator4ever- what are you planning for the future that we should see in a couple days? btw ily
most definitely a cover/ video :-) & i love you too!

@francinehood- will you please to a cover of 'emotions' by mariah carey?
anything for you babes x

@yulie_lawley- can you do a brother sister tag w/ connor and bf tag with brad?
omg yes! i'll put that on my list :)

@brookelynslay67- what do you have to say to people that suffer through bullying?
it gets better. give it time. dont let them pull you down.

@michelledancer- what would your album be called?
idk?? maybe one of my song titles? i'll give you a hint sometime soon. ;)
yours truly,
jay x

@JJ_Contreas- thanks so much for you babes for entering your questions ! love you all very much. moon and back.

Once I was finished, I went into the kitchen. To be honest, I wasn't that good of a cook so I just started to make grilled cheese sandwich.