Chapter 92- That Smirk & The Edumication

"IS THE DECORATIONS ALMOST READY?!" Gianna asked me as I was hanging up the banner.

"AS YOU CAN TELL, no." Brookelyn laughs as she was helping me.

"Everything has to be perfect." Gianna says. "SO DON'T MESS WITH ME!"

"Gianna we have like half an hour." I laugh. "We just need a couple decorations left."

"GET IT DONE! I'll go pick up the cake." Gianna said as she quickly grabbed her car keys, rushing out the door.

"She seriously needs to chill." Brookelyn laughs.

"Well I mean, she's the one who volunteered." I laugh.

"Hey so Michelle is actually the youngest?" Brookelyn asks.

"Yep.... She's going to be 18." I laugh. Michelle is like 1 year younger. Though she skipped a grade in 4th Grade because one, her parents wanted their kid to be super smart, and two, she wanted to graduate early.

When we would go out to drink, Tris would just give her one or two to sneak in.

"Wait but Tris is 21 though." Brookelyn says.

"Brookelyn, it's not that far of an age difference." I laugh.

"That's true!" Brookelyn says.

"YOU JUST REALIZED!" I laugh as we finish the banner.

"Ok, so." I say as I get down the ladder.

"All we have to do is set up the candy table and put-"

The doorbell rang.

"I thought everyone was coming in half an hour?" Brookelyn asks as I shrug.

I go to the door. Seeing Ashton, Luke, Bryana, and Calum.

"Sorry Michael couldn't make it but." Ashton says as he hands me Michelle's gift. "We sends his wishes."

"Aww that's sweet." I smile. "What's up guys." I say as I hug Ashton, Luke and Calum. Once I get to Bryana we just shake hands.

"Come on you guys aren't strangers. Hug!" Ashton says. "I want you guys to get along."

I smile and Bryana does too. She leans in for a hug.

"So... You guys need any help?"  Calum asks as I nod.

"We need all the help we can get."  Brookelyn laughs as she greets the guys.

A timer beeps in the kitchen, meaning the cupcakes were done.

"I better go check on the cupcakes I'll be right back."  I say as I walk through the kitchen door.

"I'll go help her."  I hear a voice say from the living room.

I go to the oven with the kitchen not on my hand, taking out the hot pan as I put it on the stove.

"Need help?"  I hear Bryana ask as I turn around.

"I-I'm good."  I say as I start to take out the frosting.

"I thought I said don't talk to Ashton ever again?  Did you not hear me the first time?"  She asks me.

"Brookelyn invited Calum, eventually he told Ash, and here you are." I laugh as I start to put the frosting in the bag.

"Well, why couldn't you just say no?" Bryana asks me.

"Well, if I say no, then Brookelyn would ask me why, I would have to explain for what reason." I say back. "And we all don't know that you're a bitch." I whispered to myself.