Chapter 25- SNOOPY

"GIANNA WAKE UP!!!!!" I screamed as we arrived to Knotts Berry Farm while shaking her chin. Once Gianna woke up, she bit my thumb....yet again.

"OWWIE!"

"Next time get James to wake me up." Gianna said as she got out of the car.

"Yeah JJ, she's my sleeping beauty." James said kissing G on the cheek while she blushed.

"C'mon Brad, let's go!" I said taking Brads hand while trying to pull him but he just kept pressing the brakes.

"Do we really have to go?" Brad asked as he pulled me by the waist closer to him.

"No, we don't have to." I said as I started to lean in and about to give Bradley a kiss but once we were 3 centimeters apart I stopped him from getting closer.

"You always have to ruin fun for me." He said. I scoffed as we were getting in line getting our tickets. But once we were about to get the tickets my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, JJ it's Destinie...Erm....where's you and the girls?"

"Hey! Yeah...umm....Well the Vamps are coming with...so be calm.." I said as I told the girls it was Destinie.

"No way! JJ, you should have told me! I look ridiculous!"

"No way, you always look stylish! Whatcha wearing?" I said as we moved up in line and Mitchi payed for the tickets.

" White converse with high waisted black shorts and a comic book cropped top.. it looks hideous if I'm going to meet them!"

"No way, where are you?" I said as we entered inside.

"Right by Xelerator...meet me there..we'll get started with the scariest and the highest..."

"KK, meet you in 10.."

"K, tell the girls I said Hi."

"K see ya"

"What's up?" Brookelyn asked.

"Nada she just by Xelerator.... Bradley, you're going in front."

"No way!" Brad told me.

"Whatever, Tris, where's the map?" Michelle asked.

"I have it right here! So we turn that way then we-"

"SNOOPY!!!!!!!!!" Connor and Brookelyn screamed out as they ran to Snoopy.

"JJ, take the pic." Brookelyn said as she piggybacked on Connor while taking a pic with Snoopy and posting it on Twitter.

@BrookelynCassedy- Happy to be here with my Childhood hero. Sorry Mickey Mouse. And also here with some buds and my sis. @DestinieCassedy we are almost there. @TheVampsBrad get over rollercoasters!! @TheVampsTristan @MitchiHart adorable couple. @GIVNNV @TheVampsJames #Jamianna @JJ_Contreas hi and happy birthday to you and the weirdo you love ;P @TheVampsConnor love you :)

She posted it but it was long. She types pretty fast though.

"Lets go!" I said as we ran to Xelerator.

____________when they get to the ride__________

"HEY DESSIE!!!!!" I screamed out as all the girls ran to Destinie while she was the 3rd one in line.

"Hi guys! And hey boys, I'm Destinie." She said as we gave her a massive hug and she weirdly shook hands with the boys which made the situation awkward.

"You guys are 4 minutes late." She said as we all looked at Tris.

"Blame this dude."

"Hey! You guys have been here before..you are supposed to know where it is!" Tris told us.

"Ok, before we have a cat fight, Destinie, this is Tris, Connor, Brad, and James. Guys this is Destinie, Brookelyn's 16 year old little sis." Michelle said as she pointed out to Destinie which is which.

"Oh, I already know I'm a big fan."

"Wow! I'm surprised! Brookelyn FREAKED out the first time she saw them." G said.

"Because I'm not the crazy one" Destinie mentioned.

"Hey!" Brookelyn said as she looked offended. "I did not freak out."

"We heard you say that Connor was you future husband before we scared you at Speed Zone." James said as the boys chuckled.

"Exactly. Crazy One right there." Destinie pointed to Brookelyn.

"Oooo next ones! Ready Braddy Boy!?!" I screamed-asked Brad

"Fine I'll do it for you" he said as he kissed me in the lips.

"Guys, c'mon, let's get on." Brookelyn said as we sat down in the cart. Brad was basically shaking when I was holding his hand. Once everyone was buckled in , we heard the speaker go on, "Hello everyone and welcome to Xelerator and we are about to launch in 5,4, 3-" The speaker cut off as Brad was screaming very loudly. The ride only took about 10 seconds. I was smiling and Brad was scared screaming but I think he likes it. Wait till he finds out they take pictures.

___________________________

HEY EVERYONE SO LAST CHAPTER WAS FOR SHOUT OUTS AND YEAH BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT OUT AND FOLLOW THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE!! ALSO, I'M GOING TO DO A SINGING COMPETITION TO MEET THE VAMPS SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS UP AND STUFF SO YOU CAN HELP ME OUT. THANKS SO MUCH TO @ Mrs_Simpson28 FOR EVERYTHING AND FOR BUILDING UP MY CONFIDENCE TO DO THIS. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW HER TOO! ALSO FOLLOW @Fangirl_Overload SHE PLAYS DESTINIE AND THANKS FOR READING AND VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW! :) ILYSM

xoxoxoxx,

jjroxx101