Chapter 49- God Zayum

"What time are they coming?" Gianna whined to me as I as on my phone.

"Any minute now.... waiting for James?" I teased her as she blushed.

"Y- I mean, waiting for everyone to get here because I've missed everyone." Gianna smiled.

"Yeah right... where's Michelle and Brookelyn?" I asked her.

"They're getting ready... but they'll be here in 5 minutes." Gianna said as we continued on my couch and went on our phones.

@JJ_Contreas- Excited to see @thevampsband today! Missed you guyyss :) X

••••••••
BROOKELYN POV

"Michelle are you almost ready?!" I asked her as I was downstairs.

"Almost done.... how about 10?"

"We're going to be late but ok!" I said back as I sat on the counter on my phone seeing I got emails.

From: DWTS ABC SHOW
Hello Brookelyn Cassedy! Check on the DWTS Twitter page, and you'll see you've been officially added to the list! Congratulations once again.

I smiled and checked the Twitter page seeing I got notifications.

@DancingWithTheStars- Congrats to @BrookelynCassedy for making it in our list!

I also checked the Instagram page seeing my picture on the DWTS page.

I was glad that I made it. It's been a dream since I was little to just...... dance.

Then suddenly, I noticed the comments. Everything started falling downhill from there.

Why the hell is she on DWTS now? Clearly using Connor! @BrookelynCassedy get a fucking life.

She needs to get the hell off.

Using Connor to be famous.

Loves Connor my ass.

All she wants is attention

Clearly using dancing with the stars to get publicity.. fuck off

What the hell?! She's not even pretty! She can shove her sorry ass face in her ass.

She can't dance. She's too stupid.

I gasped on how much each and every comment hurt. I've been getting hate for the last few days since Crookelyn came out.

"Ok, I'm ready." Michelle said as she came downstairs. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Fine.... everything's fine.... let's go." I said with a little sadness in my tone as we went out the door and crossed down the street to JJ's house.

•••••••••••••••••
JJ POV

"They texted me they're on their way." Gianna said to me as I nodded and grabbed the confetti poppers to get ready when they all walked in.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late." Brookelyn and Michelle said as they walked in as I handed a confetti popped in their hand. We hear the door unlock knowing it was Connor since my parents gave him a key just in case. All four of us hid in the kitchen behind the counter.

"Where's the girls?" I hear James voice say as I hear footsteps waking into the living room.

"Are you sure that they're not at James house?" Tris asked.

"Well, JJ told me that she and the girls were going to b-"

"AAAAHHH!!!" We screamed as we all jumped out behind the counter seeing Brad jump into Tristan's arms, holding him like princess style.