Chapter 12- I Remember.

As we arrived to the mystery place everyone was asleep but James, Tristan, and I.

"Who wants to wake up Gianna?"I said.

Last time I woke her up was when we were on a drive to Knott's Berry Farm and she bit my thumb.

"What's a problem with waking her up?" James asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I replied.

"Ok then how about you wake all of them up were going to enjoy the view JJ?" Tristan added.

Dang it. What ever might as well take a chance.

"OMG! MITCHI! ITS ZACK EFRON!"I screamed to the top of my lungs

"OMG! I'M AWAKE! HOW DO I LOOK?! JENNIFER!!!! WHY DID YOU TRICK ME!!?"

"To wake you up....oh and we're here. Also, fix up, Tris is outside the car enjoying the view."

Ok, Bradley. The noise still hasn't woken you up because you have earphones on.

"Hey Mitchi help me to wake up Bradl-" I was going to ask for help but she and Tris seem to look comfortable looking at the view. It was only 4:30 and 6:00 is sunset.

Anyways back to business. I was about to wake up Brad but I noticed his phone that the song that was playing was special. I took the left earphone as brad had the right. He was still asleep but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care. Are You Mine? by the Arctic Monkeys was playing.  It was an acoustic version of it.  Just a recording of him and I singing. Don't want to make it sound cheesy but,  to Brad and I that was our song. Everyday. How come he didn't forget?

"Like what you see?" Brad smirked as I jumped up because I got scared.

"Ok Brad, you scared me that time but I'll get you back. You know what happens when you scare me." he nodded.

Just before he left the car I stopped him." Hey...Brad....can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure".

"Do you remember all our memories?" I was scared with his answer. Then He looks at me straight in the eye. "I remember every happy thing that happened to us in the past."  Brad said.