Chapter 6- That Summer

After I tucked Becka in, I just checked out my phone.  Went on Twitter, Facebook, Insta, the usual.  Until I came across two messages, one from mom and one from Michelle:

From: Mitchi
Hey Gianna's phone doesn't work.. call us when you have a chance! :)

To: Mitchi
How abt tomorrow? :)

From: Mum
Hey you skipped dinner.  Don't worry Diane texted me.  Don't get any trouble w/those boys!

From: Mum
K, don't worry.  Barely know these boys.

Ok, that was one big lie. I knew Brad. He shattered my heart way back when.  Somebody came through the back door and I noticed James and the boys came in.

"Hey guys!" I didn't know what else to say.

"Hey JJ, Brad and I are going to stop by McDonald's and get everyone something to eat.......erm, do you want anything?" Tristan asked.

I was hungry.....and I didn't eat anything for dinner.

"Yeah sure......I'll just get a sprite with a mchicken...... thanks" I replied before Tristan and Brad left the room.

"So....how did your guy's practice go?" I asked James.

"It was pretty cool.....until someone told us something that we didn't know about" Connor bumped in.

I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Well Brad told us a story about a while back and he met a certain girl and he had his first kiss with.....care to tell us more details?"

Gosh, by the end of the story all of us are going to be besties. Well, I have to make some friends.

" Ok........Well, Brad and I met when I was 14 and he was 15.......it was during the summer......I was on vacation visiting my dad's family.....my mom and I stayed at the hotel rite next to Bradley's house......one day I was going for a walk and heard music on the front porch......I saw him. Once I saw his eyes....I had a crush on him. I introduced myself and we started to sing bits of songs together. After that, we hung out more...talked about ourselves and our lives. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend......" as I teared up. I felt like breaking down.

"What happened?" Connor said as he interrupted me.

"Mate, be quiet....go on" James said as I went on.

"I said yes and we kissed. He was my fist kiss. We gone out for a 2 months......we were friends for 2 weeks and broke up before the last 2 weeks of summer." I cried as I started to sob in James's chest.

"How did you guys break up?" Connor asked.

"I never told him I was only there for the summer.....once I told him...he screamed at me as we had an argument ' Why didn't you tell me in the first place! We can't handle a long term relationship!' then when he said that my heart was broken into a million pieces."

That whole conversation was basically me crying the whole time. Once we heard the door open Brad and Tristan came in.

"OKAY WE HAVE A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER AND COKE.......wait...what's going on?" Tristan said.  I guess he and Brad saw my puffy red eyes and mascara running down my cheeks.

"Erm........I have to go...my mom said I had to sleep over because Diane doesn't trust you guys with Becka and pranks." I said as I left the room embarrassed if Brad saw me yet.

___________________

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 30 views that is amazing! Love you

Jennavee xx