Chapter 37- He'll Wind Up Soon

JJ POV
"No it's erm...... Allergies! But I'm feeling a lot better!" I said to Brad as he came in.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT RESPONSE FOR?!

"Are you ok JJ? Are you sure?" He asked as I tried to hold it in-

But I can't.

I started crying as Brad came over to me as he comforted me. He is just the sweetest and knows how to make me feel better.

"What is it Jay? You can trust me..." He said. I couldn't help it. I have to tell him until-

"I have some cookie dough ice cream in the fridge..... We can watch a film too... Brookelyn and Connor are on date, Tris and Mitchi are with Mitchis Mum, and James and Gianna went to go get soveniors for Becka and his mum... So we have the whole place to ourselves!" He said a he got up to the mini fridge and grabbed our favorite ice cream and turned on tv where he uploaded Netflix so we can watch some movies.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me...... I want you to know that you can trust me..... K?" He asked as I nodded with tears in my eyes.

Maybe I can tell him after the movie.

Or not.

I have to tell him soon.

........•after the movie•........

Brad POV

Hopefully she tells me now. I love her and I would do anything that made her unhappy or mad or even pissed off so I put on a film cause I knew it would make her feel better.

"So..... Anything you want to tell me?" I said as I kissed her head but she froze as if she didn't know what to say.

"Brad..... Come?"

______________
JJPOV

"Brad..... Come?" I asked him as I grabbed his hand headed towards the bathroom and pulled up my sleeve as I asked him to grab me a makeup wipe.

"Jay, what did you do?" He asked me as I wiped all the makeup from my right arm and showed him what I did as I started to cry.

"Jay, I don't care that you fuckin feel bad for yourself.... I don't want you to do this." He said as he hugged me.

"I needed to tell you cause I love you. I got nervous and I get all this regret in my gut... I... I got hate from vampettes and it didn't feel good so I did it again.." I said sobbing.

"Again? Jay. Promise me you'll stop." Brad said as he gave me his favorite AND lucky bracelet out of all of them.

He took it off his wrist and placed it onto mine.

"Have this..... You need it more than me." He said as he kissed me on the cheek as I took a look at it.

"Brad... I know this is your favorite and lucky bracelet... I can't have it." I said trying to take it off but Brad insisted.

"Just know that I love you ok? Even when I'm away on interview, performances, meet ups, or when I'm away and I'm not with you..... Just look at this bracelet and you'll know I am and always will be here for you." Brad said as I suddenly felt better as he kept hugging me and kissing my temple. I love him.

"Onesie party?" He asked me.

"Onesie party." I said as we got out of the bathroom and went to go put on our onesies.

___________
Mitchi POV

"Michelle, i don't want you to live in the UK anymore." My mom said to me IN FRONT OF TRIS