Chapter 35- I love you and only you

"Jennifer... Wake up stupida." Gianna said as she woke me up.

"Wwwwwhhhhaaattt." I groaned.

"We're here pendeja." Michelle said as she giggled as I opened my window seeing the view in Cali.

"I missed this place." We arrived and got off the plane.

"You guys want to go New Years shopping as we go to Aunt Shawnas house?" Daven asked as we all said yyyaassss at the same time. Haha were like sisters XD.

"Ok, JJ come to the house in 3 hours." My mom said

"That's not enough time momma llama!" Gianna said as we laughed. Momma llama is my moms nickname since she's like a mom to them.

"How about you girls shut your holes in your face.... New Years is only in 1 day... That's enough time." She said back.

"Ok." We all said at the same time as we got into the car.

••••••••••••••••••••

Brad POV

"Tris, let's go!! We're going to miss our flight!"I called upstairs.

I really made a huge fucken mistake. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't sing on stage cause I wasn't as much energetic as I used to. I made the mistake of letting her go. In just 3 days, I wrote a song about the heartache. It didn't feel good but the boys helped me out. It's called She Meant The Most but we're debating on She Was The One.

"Chill Brad... I know you want to chase after her." Tris said as James and I went outside to get ready to go.

" Why did you get mad at her?" James asked me as I looked at the time, waiting for Tris, Con and Brookelyn to finish.

" I got jealous.....I made a mistake." I snapped back.

"You can't accuse her of something she didn't do..... You did something real stupid of letting her go." He said back as I ignored him. Thankfully, all of them came out as we started driving to the airport to take a flight to California. Gianna and Mitchi knew the plan.

___________
JJ POV

"Hey, how about this one?" Gianna asked as she took a red dress off the rack and showed it to me.

"I like that one...." I said as I grabbed some heels to go with it.

"That's the plan?" Gianna asked me with a smile. It kinda looks like she's up to something but I ignored it.

"That's it?" I asked G and Mitchi as we walked to the cashier as they nodded with 1 hour to spare. We were all done for New Years shopping and it was fun but I don't know why I wasn't that happy. Shopping on New Years Eve is a bitch but we made it through.

"I'm down for Starbucks..... What about you guys?" I asked them both.

"Go ahead, I need to go to say hi to my aunt Maggie.... I promised." Michelle said acting. She is not that great of an actress.

"Ok. Gianna wanna go?" I asked her as Mitchi left as we headed towards Starbucks.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what would you like today?" The cashier asked as Gianna and I ordered our drinks and got them right away and went to go sat down.

"What's your plans for New Years?" Gianna asked.

"I was thinking we could all go to Alissa's house and watch the ball drop in NYC on the tv." I said as she nodded.

"Don't you think that there will be a 75% chance that Wes would be there?" Shit. I didn't think about that. He is Alissa's brothers best friend.

"They'll be a 800% chance I would ignore him....." I said with an attitude. "Sorry, I'm on my rag."