Chapter 3- Heart Broken...Once Again

"Wait, what do you mean?" I said, face timing Gianna and Michelle.

"Well what we are trying to say that.....after you left, Wes had a breakdown and we went to his house and he......kreftedg oh mue" Michelle blurted out while drinking her cup of ice tea.

"He what?" I said through the screen.

"Well after the breakdown, he went to his house and he cheated on you.....a girl named Nerissa...who is his next door neighbor." Gianna said.

"How did you find out?" I asked trying to stay strong.

"We went to go check up on him....then after they were kissing......we stood up for you" Gianna said as she grabbed her phone. I guess she was getting bored.

"What did you do?" I said.

"We said and I quote, 'How could you do this to Jennifer?! If she found out she would be broken to pieces! You don't deserve her and you don't deserve friends like us!!!!! Then we did something that hurt him a bit." Michelle said.

"A bit?! You were so mad you punched him in the stomach!! JJ if you saw that it was so funny!!!!!!" Gianna said, bursting into laughter so much she had tears and fell off the bed.

What am I supposed to do now? Wes is coming tomorrow on the train because he promised he would visit me. As much as I love him I'm breaking up with him. He shouldn't have done that.After that I said I would take care of everything to them and said my goodbyes.

I knew he was lying.

_________________________________

Thanks to everyone who's reading this story! Love you

Jennavee xx