Chapter 50- The McVey

"Want me to drop you off?" Brad asked me as I was getting ready for my meeting with Claire.

"No Brad... You should get some rest since we're going out late tonight." I said grabbing my phone.

"When are you coming back?" He asked me as I sat next to him.

"5ish." I said as I grabbed his hand. I let go of it a couple seconds later and started rubbing my elbow.

"JJ you'll be fine." He said.

"I know, I'm not nervous.... Not nervous at all." I nervously giggled.

"Jay, you rub your elbow when you get nervous.... I know you." He said as he took my left hand. "You're going to be great."

"Thanks... I love you." I said to him looking into his eyes.

"Love you too." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"I have to go now!" I said almost walking out the door.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride?!" He said.

"BRAD I'M FINE!" I said laughing.

I got in the car, driving to the restaurant which wasn't that far away. I got out of my car, locking the doors and walked inside seeing the person who seats everyone.

"Hi, I'm here waiting for Claire?" I said as she nodded and took my to the table where I saw a woman with brown hair.

"Hi JJ!" She said, getting up from her seat and giving me a hug.

"Hi." I said nervously as I hugged back.

"Have a seat." She smiled as I sat down across from her.

"So... JJ, I've heard a lot about you. I checked out your channel and you're amazing love!"

"Aww thanks, I don't usually post the videos but when my friends get me singing on recording, they post it." I laughed as she laughed with me.

"I also seen a couple of your twitcams and I noticed you wanted to have a career soon." She smiled to me. "Wow, I feel like a stalker." She said.

"No, not at all.... Yes I would like to have it as a career. I've been offered 2-5 manager deals and I denied one of them because they didn't work out and the rest were just.... not good."

"Oh trust me darling, I understand. I have discovered just a bit of artists myself that ha trouble before they found me... I believe you have a gift. I would really love to have you as my client."

"I would really love to have you as my manager... Maybe we can see how this works out?" I asked having a sit of my water.

~~~~~~

"I come from London. I already have this planned for you in the future... I know you play guitar and such, I actually booked you a gig with the guitarist, Dan Kanter on Gabi Harden's radio show next week." She smiled. "I hope you didn't mind.. I lie planning ahead." She said with her British accent. "How many songs do you have?"

"Baby I, One Last Time, Honeymoon Avenue.... Uh... The McVey- I mean The Way." I said bursting out laughing about my mistake.

"The McVey? Wow, you young people have quite slang." She laughed with me.

"No, it's actually The Way, but just came out wrong." I said as I calmed down. "Sorry, continue." I said to her as she nodded.

"I also arranged for some of your JJanators to come visit you and you can have some of your friends there as well... The Vamps correct?" She said as I nodded. "That's where you got The McVey from! James!" She said smiling.