Chapter 5- The Emergency

"Hey Gianna, it's JJ. I really need to talk to you..please call me back."

I called Gianna 3 times already and she has never answered.

I started to call Michelle until I heard a knock on my door.

"Jay, what's wrong?" My mom asked.

What's wrong? We moved here because it was your choice and you don't care because I had to break up with Wes.

"Nothing I'm fine.....I'm going to go for a walk." My mom nodded as we both left the room at the same time. I walked outside and notice that Diane was about to leave and she also looked worried.

"Diane whats wrong?" I asked. She was pulling out.

"My husband is in the hospital and James can't watch Becka because he has band practice" She said sounding worried.

"Diane, I can babysit I have a license for the red cross.....I'd be happy to babysit for free!" I said as she nodded and gave me the keys to the house.

"Bedtimes at 9:10!" She screamed as she left out of the driveway.

I was so happy...my first babysitting job in my new neighborhood.

I went to my house really quick to touch up my makeup and changed into a blue and striped t-shirt and acid wash denim jeans.

As I walked over to the house I heard a song that sounded a little familiar and walked over to the garage were I suppose James and Becka were.

I saw the band that was playing. That guy looks familiar. And this is the band G was talking about. Their music was really good. But, I didn't have any information about them. As the song ended, I knew I had to say something.

"Hi I'm Jennifer....your new neighbor.....I just moved here from California...and you must be James" I said to him.

"Oh, so you're JJ....Well I'm James this is Connor, Tristan, and Brad.....I'm guessing you are babysitting Becks" He said as I nodded and I noticed the dark brown haired boy was staring at me....I started to blush..he was pretty cute and looked familiar. I knew he was from somewhere else but I can't find the pieces but I knew they were bad pieces.

Tristan whistled as James hit him in the arm.

"I think we should go inside Becka, we can watch movies?" I asked her....well, I was slightly nervous.

She smiled as we went inside....but I couldn't stop thinking about the boy that was staring at me.

»»»»»»»»

BRADS POV

We were practicing at James house with last run through of Wild Heart. Then I noticed James mum came over to us.

"James I need you to watch Becka I'm in a hurry!" He was asking what was wrong but she didn't seem to tell him. As she left, James had a message

"My mum said the babysitter next door is coming over and to be nice"

The boys nodded as Tristan said,"Is she that old?"

All of us started to laugh, we thought she was old person. Then all of us noticed that a girl my age was coming towards the garage.

"Hi I'm Jennifer....your new neighbor...I just moved here from California.....you must be James" she said.

She was surprisingly beautiful and familiar the first summer after I moved to Birmingham. There was a moment of silence once James broke it.

"Oh, so you're JJ, well I'm James, this is Connor,Tristan,and Brad...I'm guessing you are babysitting Becks?"

She nodded and I started to stare at her and she started to blush. She looks so beautiful.

"I think we should go inside Becka, we can watch movies?" JJ said as Becka nodded.

She was beautiful. I had to make her mine.

»»»»»»»»

JJ POV

"He totally likes you." Becka blurted out in the middle of the movie. What? Who?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Brad........staring.......at you? Didn't you notice?" Yes.

"No, not at all why?"

"Staring is the sign of love."

Ok, it's 9:05 almost ready to go to bed.

"Get ready for bed!" I turned off the movie while trying to change the subject. Becka and I had a race upstairs and while I tucked her in I had to ask a question.

"Becka, what's Brad's full name?"

"Bradley Will Simpson"

I had a moment of silence.... I knew I saw those eyes from somewhere.

_____________________________

Sexy Bradley ;) haha hope you liked it!

Jennavee xx