Chapter 23- Twitcam

Brookelyn POV

As everyone went to there separate rooms, I decided just to tell JJ that I really like Connor, but I just get so nervous when I'm around him. He can't possibly like me. I'm just a fan to him. If anyone knows on YouTube, Stuff Fans Say The Vamps version, I was @shawnsuschrist. I had a wierd Twitter name but, I just went with it. I knew Connor would say it funny but that was like, not even a month ago. Like less than a month ago before JJ asked me to go go kart racing with her and the girls.

"Hey, so how was you and Connor?" JJ asked as she was opening the door to our room.

"Erm....Ok...I guess....I just get nervous when I'm around him...."

"Don't worry, I'll find out if he likes you....and I'll give you feedback." I nodded as we walked into the room.

"So I'll take queen bed and you take twin ?"

"It's not bedtime yet! We should change since we have those black flakes from the go kart place on our shirts." I said. We both looked down on our shirts and started to unpack, change and touch up our makeup. Once I was done, I just sat down and started to watch tv. I looked down at my watch and noticed we had to go.

"Jennifer! Let's go!"

"Ok, almost ready! "

She came out as she was wearing her outfit. High waisted shorts with a red cropped top with all black converse.

"Oh, that's really cute!" She said.

I was wearing a 5sauce (5 SOS) graphic t-shirt with some high waisted jeans with white converse. I was mostly the casual one.

"Let's go! We are going to be late!"

"What room? " I asked as we were walking down the hallway.

"366"

As we reached the room we knocked on the door with Tris answering it.

"Connor, Brad! Your true loves are here! Why'd you change?"

True love?

"We had the black flakes on our white t-shirts" Jennifer said as Connor came to the door slightly nervous and nudged Tristan in the stomach.

"Ow!" Tristan screamed out. Did he really hit him that hard?

Tris went away to go cuddle with Michelle on the couch. Connor opened the door to let us in as I saw Triselle playing, Jamianna being flirty, and JJ and Brad playing with each other. Oh, how I wish I had that love.

"Guys, Joe just texted and said we had to do a twitcam because fans are asking a lot of questions....I'll go get my laptop!" Bradley said as he ran to his room and came back with his laptop and put it in Twitcam mode.

"Did you tweet it?" Connor asked James as he nodded.

Everyone got on to the couch as the laptop was on the coffee table.

"Ok, right....now."

"Hello everyone! As you can see, we are doing a twitcam and we would like to answer you questions....what hashtag shall we create my friends?"

"Ooooo...Erm....#TheVampsQandA?" Gianna suggested.

"That's too boring....how about #penguinlobster?!" Connor said.

"Ok, #penguinlobster! Send in your- wow! that was quick! also we might do some challenges, so maybe suggest some challenges we can do..."Tris said.

"Ok, @emergencyimgonnadie, she asked who are these girls?" Bradley said.

"We are these boys best friends and we just have to stick with them cause we can't have new ones." Michelle said.

The boys all nodded as Tris said, "Yep, thats true." None of us wanted to mention we were dating each other, well, except Connor isn't dating me.

"Next question, @daremetonot I totally ship Brad and the girl who has hair like Anna from Frozen the movie I ship them, BTW, what's their names and where are they from?"

"I'm Jennifer aka JJ, this is Mitchi, Gianna but we call her G, and this face is Brookelyn and as you can tell by our accents, we are all from Cali."Jennifer said while pointing at people when she said our names.

"Ok, Connor, next question." Brad said.

"Ok, the next one is from @kaylliesillyqueen....erm...what is your new song called?"

"We are working on a song...actually I forgot...JJ is helping with it so, basically she is a songwriter...and she's really good at it." Bradley said as JJ blushed.

I knew JJ can sing but I didn't know she can write songs.

"Can't wait to hear it....next question is from @williewonkers she is asking, why don't you do a cover with the Vamps? Will you consider doing a cover with us?" James asked JJ.

"Erm...I guess...I actually don't know...when we get back to Birmingham then yeah, I'll do it." JJ said.

"Ok, look out and check our YouTube channel if you want to keep updated and to hear JJ sing." Tris said.

" Next question is from @sissyglamviva...kind of like that.... Are Gianna and James a thing? Considering @BrookelynCassedy posted a pic of James kissing her on the cheek?" I was nervous of his respond.

"Yes, we are a couple, #Jamianna" James responded and Gianna got closer to him.

"@deandradear, what are all of your special talents?" Connor asked."We'll start with Brad."

"Mine is....Erm...I actually don't know...guys? What do you think my special talent is?" Bradley asked.

"Twerking." JJ said out.

"I'm hungry!" Gianna said out.

"Your special talent is eating." I told Gianna.

"I'll go order some hotel food my treat." JJ said.

"I'll order and I'll pay." I insisted.

"Ok, both pay us boys pay half and you pay the rest." Bradley said.

"Ok, 4 pizzas and 8 sprite?" Gianna asked everyone.

"Wow..that hungry?"

"Gianna need 2 pizzas to make Gianna happy." Gianna said talking as if she was in the 3rd person.

"@cloedramsie says that were all crazy." Connor spoke out.

"Now that is all of ours special talent."

____________________________

HI GUYS SO HOW IS IT GOING?!? I'M HUNGRY.... ILY AND PLEASE COMMENT WHO WHO WANT TO PLAY BROOKELYN. BTW, FOLLOW 1qtpink SHE PLAYS BROOKELYN AND SHE IS REALLY NEW TO THE WATTPAD WORLD SO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW HER! MAKE SURE TO LOOK ON YOUTUBE TO CHECK OUT WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. SEARCH: The Vamps Stuff Fans Say Episode 1 AND WATCH IT! THESE TWITTER NAMES ARE ALL MADE UP JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT! ILYSM

xoxoxoxx,

jjroxx101