Chapter 16 Part 1- The Date

I finished my breakfast and ran upstairs to get changed. 8:30. I gotta go quick.

"Gianna, Mitchi, Come over here I need help!"

They ran upstairs and smiled.....a lot.....which made me suspicious.... but I'll move on..

"I know what you can wear! Brad told me." G said.

She picked out a black, pink, and purple floral dress..not too fancy ....with my black and white converse.

"Hey don't you have a braclet to match with it?" Michelle said.

Right. I quickly put on my gold bracelet that my dad gave me. I never took it off...Well, except that morning.

Michelle did my hair with an half up half down pony. Which was my usual style, but she did it better.

9:00am read the clock as I heard the doorbell go off.

"He's here!" Michelle ran downstairs to open the door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
BRAD POV

I arrived at the door and rang the doorbell then I heard running from the inside. Michelle opened the door and let me in.

"Hey Mitchi.....Erm....where's JJ?"

"Oh......she'll be right down...take a seat."

We sat down on the kitchen table across from each other. You can tell it was awkward with the silence.

"Ok, Bradley. I know you. And yours and Jennifer's love story. Your charm may trick her but it doesn't charm ME." I nodded as she continued.

"I have to ask you some questions."

"Sure Mitchi..anything."

"What time do you bring her home?"

"11ish?"

"Yeah change it to 10:30. Who's driving and What are you doing today."

" Tris is driving us as a chauffeur...and....stuff." Damn....she really protective.

"Really?! I better get changed...." she coughed as like she was getting back to business. Oh, so she does like him.

"Ok well no fooling around with my friend because I don't want her to turn out preggo." she said.

I chuckled at the thought of that but once she noticed I had to ask the question because I didn't want her to think I'm "dirty minded".

"What's preg-"

"Brad! Hey!" JJ pops out of the stairs.....I guess she was listening.

As JJ came down, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her...I also saw that she blushed. She looked at me back Michelle took her to the side. She's gonna tell her some rules.

_______________________

Chapter 16 Part 1 & 2 hella rad .

Jennavee xx