Chapter 351

Matt's POV: After making my way into the water to get Louie, I went to pick him up and sighed while holding him close. "You okay little guy?" Louie then went to cuddle up to me and was not happy as he looked at Jay. Wrapping his arms around my neck, I could tell he was giving Jay the stink eye. Turning around to look at him, I sighed and shook my head. "You have a little booboo on your head?" Louie nodded as he held me close. I then went to kiss his head and smiled at him. "Did daddy kiss the right spot or is there somewhere else that hurts?" Louie then shook his head. "Just keep me away from the ball please daddy." I nodded and agreed with him.

"C'mon, how about we go further into the water together and we can have a little daddy-Louie time?" He agreed and nodded as I went to carry him further into the water. Floating with him, I smiled as I held him close. "Listen, I want to take this opportunity to talk to you about something okay?" Louie nodded when I said that. "Listen bud, you know how mommy is pregnant?" Louie nodded as he put his hands on my chest when I went to sit in the water. Wrapping my arms around him, I looked at him. "Just because mommy is having another baby doesn't mean that we are going to forget about you okay? You are our little boy, forever."

Louie nodded when I said that before going to wrap his arms around my neck. Rubbing his back, I smiled as I held him close. "Daddy is going to get busy with work but he is never going to be too busy to be your dad. Louie, you are the most important boy in my life and that is never going to change. You are a dream come true. You know how long we have wanted you to be our son right buddy?" Louie nodded when I asked him that. "Yes, a long time." I smiled and agreed with him. "And now, you are our son. And that is never going to change. You are never leaving us." Louie nodded when I said that. "And also, nothing will change our love for you. We love you always."

Louie nodded when I said that before smiling as me. I then went to let him go and went to get up before splashing him. "Hey!" I then smiled and went to splash him again when he went to splash me. I then decided to pick him up and brought him further into the water. Once we were deep in the water, I went to throw him into the water and he smiled. "Daddy, again!" I nodded and agreed as he swam over to me. Picking him up, I smiled as I went to throw him back into the water...having a bunch of fun with him when Jay spoke to me. "We done with the football?"

I then looked at him and nodded. "I think I might just spend some time with my little guy right now. Sorry but, he needs his dad right now and this is fun. You want to try?" Jay then smiled and nodded as he came to try when Louie came to hide. "No, get away Jay. You hurt me." I then went to wrap my arms around him and sighed. "Sorry Jay." Jay nodded and agreed. "It's fine...I understand." He then went to walk away and I went back to playing with Louie in the water. However, what I didn't know was that Jay was taking this harder than I expected.