July 7th, 2020

Matt's POV: As I woke up the next morning, I smiled because I had the best possible sight sleeping on my chest right now. On the left side of my chest, I had Gabriel all cuddled up to me. Meanwhile, Louie as sleeping against my side with my arm around his back. Making sure to hold both my boys tight so they wouldn't fall, I just smiled while turning to look at Gabby. Since Gabriel was sleeping in the center of us, she was able to look at us both. And I already knew by the look in her eyes that she liked the sight of her boys all cuddled up to each other in bed.

"You like this sight don't you?" Gabby smiled and nodded when I asked her that. "Oh yes I do. You look really comfortable there holding both your boys in your arms." I agreed and smiled. "It's not that much different than when I hold both my girls in my arms." Gabby smiled when I said that when she heard Louie say something we were not expecting. "Shut up daddy, I sleeping." I then turned to look at him. "What did you just say?" Louie got nervous when I said that because he knew he was in big trouble. "Get up and go sit in the corner. Now."

Louie then nodded as he went to get up before going to walk away. Sitting in the corner, Louie already knew that he was in trouble. "You think about what you just said. And only when daddy says that you can get up can you okay?" He nodded and then went to think about what he said. Meanwhile, Gabby came to lay down close to me. "Where do you think he leaned that word?" I turned to look at her when she asked me that and I just shrugged. "Honestly, I have no clue. But if I taught it to him then I am really sorry." Gabby nodded when I said that before kissing my cheek. "What is our plan for today? I thought we could just spend the day in bed as a family."

I thought about that and just smiled because I liked that idea. "Honestly, that sounds perfect. Just me, you, the twins and Louie all cuddled up to each other in bed all day." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to rub my chest. Unfortunately, that woke Gabriel up. "Is Hannah still asleep?" That's when Hannah started to cry and we both just sighed. "Not anymore." I Laughed when Gabby said that and nodded. "Then how about this...I'll go make breakfast for us. I can leave the twins here and I can talk to Louie about why that word was bad."

Louie then looked at me. "I already know why it's bad daddy. I mean be quiet." I sighed and just went to look at Louie. "Bud, you don't get to say that to daddy. You have to listen to me. And if we are awake, you can't complain. Maybe daddy needed to talk to mommy about something important. Promise me that you are never going to say that word again?" Louie nodded and agreed with me. "Yes daddy." I nodded when he said that. "Okay, I am going to take a shower. How about you come get back in bed with mommy? When I'm done we'll make breakfast." Moving Gabriel off my chest, I went to get up and then grabbed my towel.

Wrapping my towel around my waist, I smiled at Gabby while looking at her

Wrapping my towel around my waist, I smiled at Gabby while looking at her. "You going to be okay with all 3 kids while I am in the shower?" Gabby laughed when I asked her that. "Matt, I am going to be fine." That's when I saw Louie walk over to me. Picking him up, I went to lay him down in bed and then smiled at him. "You stay there. I will make you both breakfast when I am done taking a shower okay?" Gabby and Louie both nodded when I said that. Walking away to my dresser, I went to grab a new pair of boxers before walking out of our room to take a shower.