Chapter 411

Matt's POV: After getting dressed again, I made my way out of the bedroom to see what exactly Louie was sorry about. That's when I saw the huge mess that was in the living room. "Oh lord." Louie then looked at me and was scared. "I sorry daddy." I then went to bend down and just looked at him. "What happened bud?" He then got scared as he walked over to me. "I getting juice out of fridge." I nodded when he said that before bending down and hugging him. "Hey, it's okay buddy. You're not in trouble. Just ask for help next time okay? I will get you some juice."

Louie nodded when I said that before going to walk away to the living room, obviously scared. Going to grab the wet cloth, I went to bend down to clean up when I heard Gabby come out. "Oh my." I then looked up at her and sighed while making her realize that Louie felt bad. She then nodded when I said that. "You want me to talk to him and make him feel better?" I nodded when she asked me that. "He feels really guilty. He was sorry right away." Gabby nodded and understood. She then went to walk over to Louie. "C'mon, big man...come lay down in bed."

Louie agreed with Gabby when she said that before going to get up and grabbing her hand. Looking at me, Louie was just scared. "Sorry daddy." I then went to walk up to him and bent down. "Gabby, go lay back down. I was the one that scared him when I said 'Oh lord'. Let me just fix things first...then he will be coming." Gabby nodded when I said that. Grabbing some juice in a sippy cup for him, she went to fill it before making her way back to our bed where both me and Louie would be joining her soon. "Listen, it's okay Louie. I know you're sorry."

He nodded when I said that before going to hug me. "I just wanted to help." I agreed with him while rubbing his back. "I know buddy. But just because the babies are in bed with us doesn't mean that I am not going to want to get up and help you if you need something to drink. Louie, I am always going to help you...that's what daddies do for their sons. Now, how about you give me a hug again and then you can go wait for me in bed okay?" He nodded when I said that and agreed with me, giving me a quick hug before running away to join Gabby and the twins in bed.

Going to grab the wet cloth, I went to start cleaning up the (sticky) floor. God, those eyes he gave me were just so adorable. How in the world could I be mad at him? Boy was I glad that he was our son...I loved the little guy and just knew that just like his little sister, I was going to be wrapped around his little finger for the foreseeable future. Or heck, maybe even the rest of his childhood. However, not when he was a teenager. Then, I was going to be stricter on him and I will make sure to toughen him up to make sure he survives on the (scary) streets of Chicago.