Chapter 428

Antonio's POV: After making my way back to Matt and Gabby's bedroom, I went to knock on the door. "Sis, can I talk to you?" Gabby then sighed. "Come in Antonio." I then went to open the door and looked at her. "Matt is letting them out. But, I want to check on you. How are you?" Gabby sighed when I said that. "Antonio, Louie is ours permanently right?" I nodded when she said that before going to sit on her bed. "Gabby, of course he is. He is your son! He has the last name Casey for a reason. Nobody can take him away." Gabby sighed and nodded.

"Listen, they promised that they weren't going to do anything. And Gabby, she's our sister." Gabby then looked at me when I said that. "Can you ask her to do a DNA test?" I was a little shocked when she said that. "What?" Gabby nodded. "Antonio, what if she is doing this just to get close to Louie...get my trust and then sue for custody?" That's when Matt came in behind me. "Then we will fight them and win. We have sole legal and physical custody of Louie. And we also have the fact that his father's dying wish was for us to adopt him again and be his parents."

Looking at Matt as he came in, I then watched him make his way over to Gabby. Sitting down next to her, Matt just looked at Gabby as he slipped into bed with her. Gabby automatically cuddled up to him and I could tell she was scared. "Sit down next to us on the bed Antonio." I nodded when he said that before going to sit down next to my sister. Looking at her, I went to grab her hand because I wanted to calm her down. She was still recovering after her stay in the hospital and we all knew that this extra stress was not good for her. "Just breathe Gabby."

Matt looked at Gabby when I said that, agreeing with me. "Yeah, you need to breathe Gabby...you are going to stress out too much and we both know that is not good when you just gave birth not too long ago." Gabby nodded when Matt said that before going to cuddle up to him more. "And here I was thinking we were going to be hanging out with you. I am not so sure that's such a good idea now. You think maybe we can...": I looked at her when she said that. "Hey, if you guys need time...maybe me and Christie can take Louie to our place for a bit."

Gabby looked at me when I said that and nodded. "Matt, you okay with that?" Matt then looked at me. "Can you promise that they won't go to your place? That's the only way I am going to be comfortable letting you take Louie to your place." I nodded. "I will call Sofia and tell her to only contact us if it's related to the investigation that I am doing with her. She will understand. She saw how scared you were Gabby, she will understand." Gabby nodded when Antonio said that. "Matt, can you pack a bag for Louie?" Matt nodded and went to kiss her forehead.

Walking out of their room to get a bag ready for Louie, Matt rubbed my back because he wanted me to talk to Gabby. Going to sit down next to her on her bed, I just brought her close. "Come here sis." Gabby nodded and went to hug me. "God, it's happening all over again." I shook my head when she said that. "No it isn't...we are going to get through this. I am sorry I wasn't there last time. This time, I am going to be here." Gabby nodded when I said that and agreed with me. "Thanks Antonio. I just hate how this happened now of all times. Right after you get home."

I nodded and understood what she meant. "Listen, just take a breath for me and remember that Louie isn't going anywhere. He is your son and he will always be your son!" Gabby nodded when I said that before just rubbing my hand. "Okay, now to ask about your life. How are things with Christie? I was a little shocked that you guys are moving fast." I laughed when she said that. "Okay, you do not get to say that when you were engaged to the guy after only a few months together." Matt then came back with Louie's back and just laughed. "That's not fair."

I turned to look at him when he said that. "And why not?" Matt then smiled at Gabby. "Because I knew Gabby for much longer than you've known my sister. We didn't have to get to know each other because we were already friends when we started dating." I nodded when he said that. "True. But just curious, did you ever live here with..." Matt shook his head. "No, I bought this place after her death." I nodded and agreed ."Okay listen, I am going to get Louie to come say goodbye." Matt then laughed. "That's my job. Hey Louie, can you come here for a minute?"

Louie then came running in. "Yeah daddy?" Matt then bent down and picked him up. "Listen, you remember how mommy came in here sad after that visit we got from your uncle?" Louie nodded. "Mama okay?" Gabby then nodded. "Yes. I am just tired buddy. I didn't sleep good at the hospital." Matt nodded when she said that before going to kiss Louie's forehead. "So, you are going to go spend the night at uncle Antonio and aunt Christie's place so that me and your mommy can have a little time together at home. We haven't done that yet. That okay?"

Louie nodded and then reached out for me. "Uncle Antonio!" I nodded and laughed as I went to pick him up. "Yeah, let's go to my place?" Matt nodded and agreed with me. "I am going to go switch his car seat to their car okay Gabby?" Gabby then laughed. "You realize he has a car seat right? He bought one the minute we got Louie." Matt nodded and agreed. "Listen, I am going to go say goodbye to Louie outside, lock up and then I will be right here." I nodded. "Let me say bye now." I agreed and went to get Louie close to her.

Kissing his forehead, Gabby smiled. "You have a good time with uncle Antonio okay? Tonight you are going to stay with him. Tomorrow, you can come home whenever you want. If you want to stay another night, you can just ask uncle Antonio." I nodded when she said that. "Sounds good." I then turned to look at Matt and smiled. "How about you let us out?" Matt agreed and nodded before looking at Gabby. "Be right back." Gabby nodded when he said that. Matt then proceeded to lead me, Louie and Christie out so he could lock up.