Chapter 425

Antonio's POV:
As I went to hug my sister for the first time, I went to look at her and smiled. "The nose. That's what it is...we have the same nose." Sofia smiled when I said that. "Oh, of course. This is my husband Pedro." I nodded and went to shake his hand. "Please to meet you." I then looked at Matt. "Come here Matt." Matt then walked over to us and smiled. "Sofia, this is Gabby's husband Matt. She isn't here because she just recently gave birth." Sofia laughed. "Why do you think we're in town. I mean, other than to work on the case with you, Erin and Jay." I nodded.

I then went to look at Pedro and saw he was holding someone on his chest. "And who do we have here?" Pedro then smiled. "This is your 3 month old nephew PJ." I then smiled when he said that. "Let me guess...Pedro Golanzo, Jr?" Pedro laughed and nodded. "Yeah." I then looked at Sofia. "You're already back at work?" Sofia nodded. "I work from home so...might as well do it." I agreed with her. "Oh Matt." Matt then looked at them. "Guess I am your brother-in-law." Sofia smiled. "Congrats on the babies...they are a month old right?" Matt nodded.

"Yes, and we just brought them home. Antonio, how about you entertain them and I will ask Gabby if we can invite them over?" I nodded and laughed while looking at my sister. "Go say hi to Erin of course." Pedro then smiled as he walked over to Erin. "Congratulations Erin." Erin nodded as she went to hug him. "Can't wait to work the case with you." Pedro agreed. "Same here. Now, who do we have here next to your husband Erin?" Jay then smiled. "This here is my emotional support dog for PTSD Champ." He agreed and nodded. "Thank you again."

Jay nodded and smiled when he said that. "God, looking at you carry your son like that is making me think about it...I am going to have to choose between my baby girl and our son when it comes to who to carry on my chest." That's when Matt came back in. "Believe me, that is going to be hard for me to do. By the way, Gabby already says that you are all coming for lunch and she doesn't care about COVID. She says to get Christie so we can celebrate your promotion,  she says to Jay and Erin to follow me so we can celebrate your promotion. And she says I want to meet you to Sofia and Pedro!" 

We all agreed when Matt said that. "And COVID?" Matt then looked at me. "You want to argue with your sister? We all know how determined she is to have something her way when she wants it enough!" I agreed with him when he said that. "Yeah, fat chance!" Matt then looked at Jay and Erin when they sighed. "We actually have to work a case with them and it's not safe for us to go to your place with Champ." Matt then looked at them and agreed. "Right, what was I thinking?" Jay then sighed and nodded. "You were being courteous." 

Turning to look at me, Matt smiled. "Listen, I am going to head back home and get ready for you to bring Pedro and Sofia. Make sure you bring your son...who is watching him right now?" Sofia then turned to look at me and smiled. "There is a reason why Gabby said yes so quickly. I asked her to watch our son."

Matt's POV:
When Sofia said that she asked Gabby to watch their son while they came here...I was shocked. "Wait, you asked her to watch your son when we have newborns?" Sofia then looked at me when I said that. "Uhm, yeah...I said it..." I then just sighed and shook my head. "Jay, Erin...come over with them if you want. We can work something out with Champ. He good around kids?" Jay then laughed. "Forget about me Matt, just go back to Gabby."

I nodded when he said that. "Antonio, can you drive your sister? I need to go help Gabby.": Running away, I sighed as I went home to help Gabby. What type of mother/sister drops off her son with a mom who has newborns, a toddler and who barely knows him! God, bitch and idiot!