Chapter 445

Back across town with Matt as he sits in bed with Hannah:
Matt's POV: As I sit in bed with Hannah giving her a bottle, I smile considering she is just getting more adorable by the day. I am just glad that Louie is already in bed so I can get a bunch of uninterrupted time with my girls right now. Speaking of girls, my main girl just walked out of the shower. Smiling at me as I held Hannah on my chest, I already knew that Gabby liked the sight of me feeding Hannah this way. "You have no idea how adorable you look right now as you feed her. I mean, you are already in love with that little girl of ours aren't you Matt?"

I laughed when Gabby asked me that and nodded. "What do you expect? She is adorable and looks a lot like her mother. If I like to hold her mom in my arms...you'd think that I would like to hold our little girl here in my arms just as much." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to grab some new lingerie. Getting dressed, she then walked over to me before putting her hand on my cheek. Gently stroking it, Gabby bent over me before kissing me softly. "Day in bed tomorrow?" I thought about it and nodded. "With all of our kids all cuddled up to us in bed."

Walking over to her dresser, Gabby smiled when I said that. "However, you need to take a shower. I have no idea why but you are stinky." I laughed and agreed with her. "I already set my alarm." Gabby turned to look at me when I said that. "What are you talking about?" I then smirked. "You really think I am not going to take a shower with my beautiful wife for the first time since you got home at the first opportunity I can?" Gabby laughed when I said that and smiled. "That sounds perfect. Just a little bit of time with us in the shower, washing up."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded before going to grab the other bottle I had on my side table. "You already feed Gabriel or do I have to do it?" I then looked at her and nodded. "I haven't fed him yet. I thought you might want to at least feed one of the kids." Gabby nodded when I said that before going to grab Gabriel out of his crib. "Oh, there there buddy...you are just going to get a little bit of food. You must be hungry." I sighed when he cried because I really hoped that he didn't wake Louie up. That was always a worry of mine at night.

Looking at me as we fed the kids, Gabby could tell that something was on my mind. "Okay, what's on your mind and don't lie to me that it's nothing Matt." I sighed when she said that. "I guess I am just always worried that we are going to wake Louie up in the middle of the night while we are feeding the babies. Then, he is going to be all grumpy in the morning." Gabby nodded when I said that. "Well unfortunately, that is a real possibility that just happened." Turning to look at Louie when Gabby said that, I sighed. "Hey buddy, did daddy wake you?"

Louie nodded and just went to walk in, carrying his blanket with him,. "I sleep in here tonight?" Gabby looked at me when he asked that. "I'd like to have my family close. It'd be fun. We haven't done it since I got home from the hospital." I nodded and agreed with her. "Of course buddy. Come lay down in bed with mommy and daddy." Gabby smiled and nodded when I said that. Watching him climb up, I went to open the covers for Louie and smiled as he went to lay down in between us. "The babies aren't leaving us. We are all sleeping here tonight."

I smiled when Gabby said that and agreed with her, ready to sleep in the same bed as my entire family considering how adorable that sounded. Spending the next hour laughing with Louie and feeding the kids, I just smiled the entire time because my dream life was finally a reality...I had it all.