Chapter 407

Matt's POV: After answering Gabby's half-sister's call, I smiled and went to speak to her. "Hola Sofia y Pedro, como estas?" Gabby then turned to look at me and was shocked when I spoke that good of spanish. "Okay, who are you and what have you done with my husband? That spanish was amazing!" I agreed with her when she said that and smiled. "I have been practicing." Gabby then looked at me when I said that. "Why exactly?" I then laughed. "Oh, like you aren't already planning our first trip to Mexico with the kids."

That's when Sofia spoke to us. "Hi, you guys can argue and have a fight at another time okay? Right now, I am on the phone because Antonio told me that you just came home from the hospital today. How are you doing Gabby? And how are my niece and nephew? Also, Pedro is working so it's just me." Gabby then went to answer her questions. "Okay, well tell him that we said hi. And honestly...I am just glad to be hone. I didn't like being in the hospital. I missed being home and having quality time with the three most important men in my life."

I smiled when she said that. "Now just to get our brother here Sofia." I then looked at her when she said that. "Hey!" Gabby laughed and smiled as she went to grab my hand. "You know I only did that to get a reaction out of you right? Of course there is no other man I would rather be spending time with right now." I smiled when she said that before going to kiss her softly. "I love you." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "I love you too. Now back to our conversation that we just started having with my sister Sofia. How's COVID down there in Miami?" 

Sofia sighed when she asked her that. "Depends who you ask. If you ask our stupid Republican Governor...it's great. But if you ask the people on the ground here in Miami, it's horrible. The hospitals are filling up because of people vacationing. I am just scared for July 4th. Just wait, the beaches are going to be packed and then we are going to have a huge COVID surge down here. I am just glad that I have some good news for you guys." I was confused when she said that. "What would that be?" Sofia then laughed. "Me and Pedro are transferring to FBI Chicago."

Gabby was shocked when she said that. "Wow, that's a surprise." She agreed. "Yeah, I thought about it and I want to know you guys better. So, what better way than to be in the same city as you guys? Maybe then we can be family." I turned to look at Gabby and smiled. "Looks like our family just grew again. First Heather, my half-sister and now...Sofia, your half-ster." Gabby then looked at me. "That reminds me, we need to call them after. I promised her that she would get to see them on video call." I agreed and smiled. "Want to do it sitting in bed or here?"

Gabby smiled at me and went to grab my hand. "We can move to bed. The babies need to use their cribs and I want to lay down in there for the first time since getting home from the hospital." I nodded and agreed with her, going to kiss her forehead. "Believe me, that's the plan now." Gabby just smiled as we held each other close. "So, when would this hypothetical move to Chicago be happening Sofia?" Sofia sighed when Gabby asked her that. "It wouldn't happen until the fall. I am currently in the middle of this big fraud case with a Cruise Company."

I then decided to ask her a question since I had (limited) knowledge on that. "How is that possible? I always thought cruise companies were untouchable considering their ships were registered in the Bahamas?" Sofia agreed with me. "And normally they are, just not this one. So, that is to our benefit. It's registered in Los Angeles so...that means I might be going to California soon too. If only Disneyland was open and we could bring the boys." Gabby smiled when she said that. "That bringing some ideas into your head?"

Gabby then looked at me and nodded. "We can talk about it in bed. Now, let's keep talking to my sister or do you want to move there now?" I shook my head. "Let's finish eating, feeding the babies and then we can move there." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that...loving the idea of us going to relax in bed once we are done eating since we haven't sat in bed together in a while.