Chapter 410

Matt's POV: When Antonio said that he asked my sister and niece to move in with him, I was a little concerned considering how fast this was all going. I mean, didn't they just get back together like right before we had the babies? Heck, how long have they been together now. That's when Gabby turned to look at me. "Matt, babe. I am pretty sure we have nothing to say when it comes to that considering we moved in pretty much right when we started dating." I thought about it when she said that and agreed. "You helped with the Darden boys a lot."

Gabby agreed with me. "Were we dating then or was I with Peter?" I thought about it and just looked at her. "No, you broke up with him." Gabby nodded when I said that before going to rub my chest. That's when Antonio spoke to us. "Which is exactly why you guys shouldn't say anything when it comes to how fast we are going. Plus, we are more mature that you guys...so, we have less time to take things slow." Christie however did not like the sound of that. "Did you just call me old?" Antonio then bit his tongue. "Three-quarters of walk-in closet."

I laughed when he said that. "Oh buddy, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into when it comes to my sister's clothes." Christie however didn't like it when I said that. "Oh shut up Matt, I am not as lucky as you are when it comes to clothes. May I remind you that you wear a uniform 3 out of 7 days a week."  I then went to defend myself. "Okay, that is not true anymore! I will let you know that I have been to goodwill a lot recently and bought myself another 42 shirts, 8 pants and 8 shorts." Gabby was confused when I said that. "What? Why?"

I then looked at her. "You really think I am going to wear my good clothes when I am feeding the babies?" Gabby then thought about it and agreed. "2 kids, at least 1 spit up each...makes sense." I agreed with her. "Exactly. I know what to do when it comes to clothes and babies. Last time I checked, I helped raise Violet!" Christie then thought about it and agreed. "Yes, you did and I am forever going to be grateful for that." I agreed. "Which is why I expect you to gracefully help us out if we ever need a babysitter." Christie laughed when I said that. "Of course."

Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled. "Maybe not too soon okay? I am not ready to expose them to COVID. We just got them home and I am still scared. Heck, I am not even sure if we are going to get together this summer considering how scared I am." Antonio then laughed when Gabby said that. "Not a chance sis! I am coming to see you, as well as my niece and nephews on your birthday in a couple weeks!" I sighed when he said that. "Only if you get Hank to let you quarantine for a few weeks. I am not taking the chance."

Antonio then went to tell us something excited. "You might want to tell Sofia that then!" Gabby was confused when he said that. "Why exactly?" Antonio then sighed. "All I can say is that there is going to be a joint CPD-FBI Human Trafficking/Intelligence case that we are going to work on together." Gabby agreed with him when he said that. "Of course. Then Matt, we are going to have to make an exception for her. We can get together outside maybe. I want to meet my sister in person. She must've been so scared about me being in the hospital."

I agreed with her when she said that. "Of course and she was. She called a couple times to get updates." Antonio then added on that she did the same with him. "Yeah, she called me too." I agreed when he said that. "We were all worried about you and the kids. We are all just glad that you are home safe now." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly. "And I am glad that we have our old apartment back. Just don't like one of the memories we had here." I then looked at her when she said that. "Shit, that's right..."

Antonio was confused as to what memory she was talking about. "If you are talking about fights, you can throw that as a reason to not like the place out the door." I then sighed when she said that. "Antonio, think back to Gabby's first pregnancy. Claudia?" Antonio then remembered that and agreed. "Right, that was where you found her murdered!" Gabby agreed. "God, that was not a pretty sight to start. Oh and add in that I was pregnant at the time." Antonio then realized that. "Oh god, that is horrible. Wait, then why are you guys living there?" 

Gabby sighed when he said that. "I think this might just be a temporary place. It was available and a place Louie knew. I needed to rest more and we can always look together." I looked at her when she said that. "Honestly, I have to agree with what Gabby just said." Antonio understood. "You guys did only have a month to find the place." I agreed with him. "But this is home for now. Not complaining considering it's filled with memories." Gabby agreed with me when I said. I then went to kiss her forehead and smiled at her. That's when I heard Louie come into our room.

"Hey big man. Where have you been?" Louie then looked at us. "I sorry." He then went to run away and I was confused. "Gabby, you keep talking to them. I am going to go check what he is talking about." Gabby agreed and nodded as I said that. Getting up, I went to grab my clothes before getting dressed to see what Louie was sorry about.