Chapter 436

Jay's POV: After going to make me and Erin some lunch, I smiled when I walked in with some sandwiches. Looking at Champ as he stared at the food, I shook my head. "Now you stay down boy." Walking up to Erin's desk, I went to set her food down and smiled at her. "You make sure to eat that okay?" Erin nodded when I said that. "Of course." Bending over her, I went to kiss her softly and just smiled. "If you need to go relax, we can do that okay? Your health first." Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that because it was the truth. Health first.

Going to sit at my desk, I went to grab my sandwich and started to eat when Champ walked over to me and went to sit next to my desk. "Get lost Champ! Go lay down on your bed." Putting my plate on the other side of my keyboard, I went to grab some water and took a drink. "Make sure you drink okay Erin?" Erin nodded when I said that, taking a drink of what. "Now, can you add me back into the call babe?" Going to grab my Bluetooth ear piece, I went to pair it with my phone when Erin called me. Answering it, I smiled. "Now, where we we?" Antonio laughed.

"You got her a really late lunch man." I sighed when he said that. "I know and I'm sorry about that ER. But now, case work please." Going to open up my e-mails, I went to check what I could get from the military when I saw that my request for Erin went through fast. "YES! Right when we need it." Erin was confused when I said that. "What are you talking about Jay?" I then smiled as I went to forward her the e-mail containing her DIA credentials. "Check your e-mail." Erin was confused when I said that but did as I told her to. That's when she got the e-mail. "Oh god."

I nodded when she said that. "Yeah, you got your credentials. Now we can see the same intelligence. So please, let's get back to work. Also, that means you can help me on this case with regards to the military stuff. Oh and where the heck is Mouse? I thought Hank hired him back during the pandemic. I haven't seen him in a while." Olivia was confused when I said that. "Okay, who's Mouse?" I then laughed. "His real name is Greg Gerwitz, and he is a former army intelligence officer like myself. If I have him on here, he can help me with the military stuff."

Going to find his contact, I went to add him to the call. I was just glad he answered. "Jay, how are you guys. Sorry I wasn't at the ceremony!" I laughed when he said that. "It's fine man. We have our first case as heads of intelligence. You report to me since I know you the best okay...and because you, me and Erin are the only ones with DIA clearance." Mouse was confused when I said that Erin had DIA clearance. "How does Erin have DIA clearance?" I sighed and went to tell him. "I applied for her to get one as my wife. She also already has FBI Clearance so, it's similar."

Antonio then decided to bring us back to the case. "Okay ladies, you can gossip and talk about your military stuff another time. Right now, we have a case to work on." I then went to reprimand him for that. "Careful Detective Dawson. Remember the ranks at Intelligence. You are just a Deputy Head of Intelligence...I am the Principal Deputy Head of Intelligence." Erin then went to speak to us both. "And if you don't get back to work on the case, you are just going to be intelligence officers. No, shut up and work please!" I agreed with her and nodded.

Erin then went to send me a private instant message online. 'And if you don't behave in front of Benson and Stabler, you can kiss any possible intimate grieving time in bed with me GOODBYE!' I then went to look at her and nodded, really scared when she said that. She then went me another message. 'Now, you and Mouse get to work on the military side of this okay? I am going to work with Olivia on the sex part of this case. I don't care of you say that you don't want me to do it...last time I checked, I was the Head of Intelligence and your boss both at work and at home. So, shut up and get to work with the boys!'

I then went to send one last instant message to Erin. 'Want me to ask Ruzek and Burzek to join us on the case?' Erin then looked at me and thought about it. 'Not yet. Let's get the important stuff first. Ruzek is distracting at times and you know my temper isn't the best with my hormones.' I understood and nodded before going to call Mouse on video chat. "Hey Mouse, you ready to work this case?" Mouse agreed with me when I said that, ready to try and catch these people. And boy was that going to be hard considering how big this case is. That's when I realized something. "Hey Erin, can you ask Olivia if she can get Tutuola on the case?" 

Erin then looked at me, confused when I said that. "Why exactly?" I then sighed. "He's the only SVU Agent who also has a Military intelligence clearance since he is from the 75th Ranger Regiment." Olivia then overheard me and agreed. "Right, I will definitely get him to help us. He can be our liaison between the two ends of this case since he has the clearance to work with you and the expertise to contribute to the sexual part of this case." I agreed when she said that and nodded, ready to get some assistance on the military part of this case.