Chapter 371

Matt's POV: After taking a nice shower with Gabby, I smiled as I finished getting dressed before walking out to the kitchen to make us a snack. I was hungry because I hadn't worked out that hard in a long time and Gabby had to eat because she was pregnant. However, she was not happy about it. "Matt, I am not hungry." I then turned to look at her. "Gabby, you are pregnant. So yes, you are going to eat. Please babe, you are going to need to do this to keep your energy up with Louie when I am working tomorrow." Gabby sighed when I said that before coming down to see me. "You do realize that I am going to visit you downstairs?" I then looked at her when she said that and nodded. "As long as you are masked. That's all I ask okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that and agreed with me. "Hey, of course. That is a great deal babe."

Turning to look at her, I smiled as she walked up to me. Going to wrap my arm around her back, I smiled when I went to kiss her softly. "I love you and I am so glad that you are just a stairway away from me coming to see you when I am at work." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to stand in between me and the counter. Stepping close to her, I went to grab her hands and then kissed her softly. "I love you and I am so glad you are with me in this. You know that right Gabby? Had you said no to me continuing as Chief of this big house...I would've said no."

Gabby looked at me when I said that. "You sure that's the case Matt? I mean, you are telling me that you would've said no to this great opportunity?" I nodded when she asked me that. "Because the most important people in my wife are you, Louie and the twins." I then went to grab her hand and just smiled at her while bringing her close. I then went to wrap my arm around her waist again while kissing her slowly. "And that will always be the case, no matter where we are in life...you, Louie and the twins will be my number ones forever."

Putting my hand on her stomach, I smiled as I stroke it with my thumb. That's when Gabby looked at me and sighed. "Matt, I want to tell you something okay?" I nodded and looked at her. "What's wrong babe?" Gabby then looked at me. "I am thinking of getting my tubes tied when I give birth. I mean, we already have Louie and the twins..." I nodded when she said that. "Gabby, I had my vasectomy reversal so that we could have more kids. Babe, don't close the door yet okay? We are still young and we don't need to do it right away. Please just relax."

Gabby nodded when I said that before going to wrap her arms around my. Rubbing her arm, I went to hold her close to me. "Gabby, where is this coming from? Did someone talk to you?" Gabby then looked down and nodded. "Antonio. He says that he thinks we are crazy to think about trying again. I mean, we would be doing it for the right reasons right Matt...please don't tell me that I am being selfish in wanting to try again so that we can get the triplet we lost back." I then shook my head when she said that. "Hey, of course not. Remember, this is our choice!"

I then decided to bring Gabby close to me and just held her in my arms. "Listen, go lay down in bed upstairs and I will be right up okay? You need to relax and just calm down for a while okay? I am going to call your brother though. He has no right to have any input in our choices and he has to know that. Please don't argue with me on this Gabby." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "I promise, I won't. Now listen, you make that call and I am going to take a breath and just go relax upstairs. I am sorry for even bringing it up." I nodded and kissed her softly. "It's okay Gabby. Just do me a favor and go relax, I will deal with Antonio okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that before going to rub my cheek. She then went to walk away upstairs once again so that she could get back into bed and just relax.

Meanwhile, I went to grab my phone so that I could call Antonio. It didn't take long for him to answer because he thought something was wrong. "Matt, everything okay? I know she must be stressed. Please, I already spoke to her and she was..." I then sighed. "Oh, I know that you already spoke to her today. What the hell do you think you are doing butting into our choices when it comes to whether we try to expand our family again in the future?" Antonio then sighed. "Matt, you guys are crazy to even think this!" I then sighed. "And if we want it because we have always wanted it? Antonio, it's not your choice. We are just leaving our options open. Please man, just but out and don't make Gabby overthink it. She's pregnant!"

Antonio understood and sighed. "Of course Matt. Listen, you guys just relax because you have a big day tomorrow. I might drop by just to let you know." I sighed and shook my head. "Please don't Antonio...this is all I am going to be thinking about tomorrow if I see you instead of taking care of the 24 people who are working under me tomorrow." Antonio understood. "First official day tomorrow right?" I sighed and nodded. "If you could please not come, I am already going to be stressed about Gabby...which is why we are living here so she is right above me. Man, just please help me out and only come if the police need you to be here. That's it! Okay, maybe you can stop by on lunch but only with me there. I need her to relax tomorrow."

Antonio understood when I said that. "Of course Matt. Have a good day, make sure you get a lot of rest and good luck tomorrow." I nodded and agreed with him when he said that. "Thanks Antonio, talk later." I then went to hang up and just took a deep breath before walking back to me and Gabby's room so we could relax in bed.
________________________________________________________
NOTE: I am going to give an update on Jay & Erin next chapter while Matt and Gabby get comfortable in bed.