Chapter 409

Matt's POV: Once we finished taking to Severide and Stella, I smiled when I saw Gabby while she walked back into our room after she went to put Louie down for a nap. However, I could tell that something was bothering her. "Hey, what's bothering you?" Gabby sighed and looked at me as she came to get in bed with me. Moving to lay down on my chest, Gabby cuddled up to me and just went to rub my chest. "You don't think that there's anything wrong with us is there?" I was absolutely shocked when she said that. "Hey, where in the world did that come from babe?"

Gabby then sighed as she rubbed my chest. "Matt, what's with this vow renewal you want to do." I then sighed while kissing the top of her head. "Gabby, I don't want to have a vow renewal because there is something wrong with us....I want to have a vow renewal because I want to have the wedding of our dreams. I want to see you in the white dress. I want Louie to be our ring bearer and I want Hannah to be the most adorable flower girl in the entire world. Just put everything aside and think about that picture....she would be adorable in her little dress."

Looking at me when she thought about it, she just smiled. "And you in that sexy dress uniform you have. Oh and Louie in an adorable little suit. God, that would be something." I agreed with her. "Gabby, we never had a real wedding. I mean sure...the courthouse was a great experience but, you deserve more! You deserve to be walked down the aisle by Antonio, to have the entire experience. Gabby, I love you and I want to give you this. Please don't think that anything is wrong with us...it's the opposite actually. I want to do this to show you I love you!"

Gabby nodded when I said that. "Okay, I understand now. But, we have to make it fun. I don't want to have to stress about it. It has to be a party." I nodded when she said that. "Last time I checked, your family was pretty crazy at your parent's anniversary party. By the way, I am so sorry that we got married a week after their anniversary." Gabby looked at me when I said that. "Hey, I'm not. Had we not done it...then I might've gone into my fight with Andre with you as my fiancé instead of as my husband." I thought about it and nodded, smiling at her.

"Is it wrong that I still hate him for stalking us on our wedding night?" Gabby then sighed. "That's the hard part...I still hate him when he's dead. I mean, he ruined what was supposed to be the most magical night of our lives. Regardless of the fact that we had a courthouse wedding ceremony...we still shouldn't have had to deal with that just hours after we became husband and wife. That wasn't fair to us!" I nodded and agreed with her. "And that is exactly why we are going to have the best wedding in the world. Let's not call it a vow renewal...let's call it our wedding. Our do-over dream wedding with our kids being included again."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "No turnout coat." I laughed when she said that and nodded. "I thought you found it sexy when I wore my turnout coat? You told me that you find firefighters sexy." Gabby was confused when I said that. "I said no such thing." Moving my arm around her waist, I went to tug her close. "You didn't have to...you married me and that means you think I am handsome and sexy!" Gabby laughed when I said that before going to kiss me softly. "God, I love you so much." That's when Gabby got a call. "God, seriously?"

Gabby then rolled over to check who it was and saw it was her brother. "It's Antonio and we are answering it." I nodded and agreed with her. "Hey Tonio." Antonio then spoke to us. "Can we do video chat? I want to see my niece and nephew." I then went to veto that. "Nope, I am not wearing a shirt." Antonio was confused. "Wait, are you guys in bed?" I then sighed. "Yeah, because this is my first opportunity to have skin-to-skin contact with our kids since we left the hospital." Antonio understood that. "Right of course. By the way, Christie's here too." Christie then went to speak to me. "Hey Matt, how's life at home with 3 kids?"

I smiled when she asked me that. "It's great. Louie and the twins are both taking naps so...we are resting in bed and just talking about random things." Antonio then decided to ask Gabby about the house. "How does it feel to be back in your home Gabby? And what do you think about your new neighbors?" I then sighed when he said that. "By the way, thanks for telling me about that. Seriously man...a warning?" Antonio laughed when I said that. "Let's call it my welcome home gift." Gabby however was not amused. "Antonio, I was just stuck in the hospital for a month!" Antonio then remembered that. "By the way, how was the transition back home?"

Gabby smiled when he asked her that. "Let me see, being able to cuddle up to my husband and babies in bed all at the same time...oh that's just perfect." I agreed with her and smiled as I went to kiss Gabby's forehead. "I completely agree." Antonio understood what she meant considering he knew how much we loved each other. "Just to let you guys know...I don't know if I mentioned this but, I have asked Christie and Violet to move in with me." I was shocked when he said that. I mean, wasn't this a little fast?

"What! Did you just say that you asked my sister and nice to move in with you?"