Chapter 404

Jay's POV: After making my way back home, I smiled when I walked in to see Erin standing in the kitchen while drinking some water. Seeing Champ run over to me, I smiled as I went to lock the door and then bent down to rub his head. "Hey bud, how have you been for momma?" I then went to kiss the top of his head and smiled while going to walk over to Erin. "Hey, you will never guess who the new neighbors are." Erin then turned to look at me. "You finally met them?" I nodded and smiled. "It's Matt, Gabby and their kids." Erin smiled when I said that. "You're kidding?" I nodded. "Apparently, that was their original marital home so...they moved back in when it came back onto the market." Erin smiled when I said that before going to hug me.

"Looks like our twins will have guaranteed friends. They will have Matt and Gabby's twins to play with." I nodded when she said that and smiled while kissing her softly. That's when I decided to pick her up and set her down on the counter. Erin loved it when I did this because it allowed me to kiss her stomach while we were downstairs. Looking into my eyes, Erin smiled at me while I got close. Grabbing my neck, Erin went to kiss me slowly when I went to kiss her stomach. "Did you hear that babies? You are going to have friends right when you are born because the Caseys are our neighbors." Erin smiled when I did that before going to push my head up. Stepping close to her, I went to kiss her softly and just smiled at her. "I love you." Erin nodded and smiled.

"I love you too. But one thing I am going to need help with now is getting off this counter and up to bed. I want to just go rest with you for a while okay?" I nodded and agreed with her when she said that and smiled at her. Going to help her down, I then went to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers because that was my favorite way to walk with her. Grabbing some water bottles for the both of us, I smiled as we walked to our bedroom together. "By the way, what are our plans for this afternoon? Because...if you are getting hormonal, I am more than happy to fulfill your wishes when it comes to giving you pleasure." Erin laughed when I said that before going to turn around and look at me. "You sir are going to be big trouble in the future."

I then laughed when she said that. "Oh, just in the future eh?" Seeing her stand at the end of our bed, I then went to grab her shirt and smiled as I went to undo her blouse. I then moved to rub her stomach and just smiled as we held each other close, kissing each other. That's when I looked down at Champ and went to point to his bed. "Go lay down and do not disturb us." He agreed and went to lay down like he was told. I then went to continue with what I was in the middle of doing. Slowly taking off Erin's blouse, I smiled while going to set it down on the ground before leaning down to kiss her neck. "God, you are so beautiful." Erin smiled when I said that. She then went to play with my shirt, wanting me to take it off. "Now Jay, please." I agreed.

Throwing my shirt away, I smiled when it went right into the hamper

Throwing my shirt away, I smiled when it went right into the hamper. "Point Jay!" Erin laughed when I said that before going to put her hands on my chest. "Promise me that you will never have a dad bod. I don't think I will be able to handle the loss of these muscles when we try for a third child." I was shocked when she said that. "Wait, we are going for a third child." I then went to stand close to her while putting my hands next to her on the footboard. Erin meanwhile nodded while running her hands up my chest. "Yes, because I do not want to just be pregnant once. I want to be pregnant twice." I agreed with her when she said that before going to kiss her softly and just holding her in my arms. "Well, I am never going to say to more guaranteed sex!"

Erin smiled when I said that. "How did I know you were going to say that?" Grabbing her shorts, I smiled as I undid the rope and then went to slip them off. Once she was just wearing her underwear, I went to lay her back on the bed and then leaned over her to kiss her softly. Moving down her body, I then went to start kissing her stomach and just smiled at the idea that we had two little babies in here. Moving up her body, I went to kiss Erin softly while she grabbed my neck. "I love you." Erin smiled when I said that. "I love you too." Taking it slow with her, I went to start taking off my pants when I heard my phone ring. I then groaned when that happened. "You want me to ignore it or do you want me to answer it?" Erin then thought about it.

"You can ignore it. Right now, I am about to have my husband all over me in bed. So please just ignore it and continue with what you were doing." I nodded and agreed with her before going to kiss her softly. "You never have to ask me to do that." Going to grab my pants, I went to take them off and just smirked as I pulled away from the kiss. "Go lay down in bed okay? I am just going to..." Erin then stopped me when she went to sit up and went to grab my belt. "Who said that you were the one who was going to be taking off your jeans for you?" Undoing my belt and my jeans, Erin smirked as she looked at me. "That's my job." I nodded when she said that before going to grab her neck. Holding her close to me, I just smiled at the woman I love.

Feeling my pants fall to the ground once they were off, I went to take off my socks and just looked at Erin while I was standing in front of her in my boxers

Feeling my pants fall to the ground once they were off, I went to take off my socks and just looked at Erin while I was standing in front of her in my boxers. "You like what you see?" Erin nodded when I said that before going to put her hand on my neck. "I love what I see." I smiled and agreed with her when she said that before going to kiss her softly. Erin then pulled away from the kiss and smirked as she went to crawl away to get comfortable in bed. "You just going to stay there or are you going to come join me?" I then smirked when she said that before going to walk over to her. Preparing to get in, I sighed when I saw my phone flashing in my pants. Walking back over to them, I went to grab my phone and saw it was Hank.

"Of course, your father just has impeccable timing." Going to get in bed, I went to answer his call before wrapping my arm around Erin. "What's up Hank?" Hank then spoke to me. "Is Erin there?" He sounded nervous and I started to get scared. "Hank, tell me first because if it's something that Erin doesn't need to know..." That's when Hank dropped a bomb on me. "I just tested positive for COVID."