Popsicle

Chris's POV....

It's been a week and I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind. I do everything for Jess and she doesn't respect me enough.

I'm currently waiting for her to return home from school and she still isn't here. I gave her back her phone and yet, when I call I hear nothing but her voicemail.

"Chris, I think you should give her a harder punishment versus her just going to her room or taking her phone away." Ace says and I roll my eyes.

I don't feel comfortable doing things that could hurt her or make her mad. I owe her so much.... I wasn't there for her first few years of life.

"Did you tell her that we were having a guest over?" Cody says with a cautious tone and I nod my head.

"I hope she doesn't react badly." Ace chimes in and that made my stomach turn. She shouldn't react in a negative way, I know she wants me to be happy.

"Jess always asked about my dating life and things, I feel like she encourages it." I say and I'm certain that she will be happy to have a mother figure.... Something I couldn't fulfill by myself.

"I wanna see how you're gonna tell Jess that you and Ashanti have been dating for three years and never thought to have a meet and greet sooner." Cody says with a smirk that I am close to punching off.

"She doesn't need all that information Cody. She is a child." Ace says blandly. I think about his words, it would be rude not to tell her but.... Does she really need to know?

"Why keep it a secret if it isn't a big deal Ace? I think she should be told when a new woman shows up and continues to be around." Cody says defensively and I know he is this way because he hates lying to Jess.

"Good thing we never gave you a job to think, now shut the fuck up and go ask Maria what she is gonna cook for dinner, I'm starving." Ace seethes.

I roll my eyes and chuckle at the two but it was cut short at the sound of the front door opening and closing.

"Sorry dad, I was helping the janitor pick up a huge mess the freshman left after a school fight. Who throws paper balls at the loser?" She giggles and I join after.

"That's okay pudding. Get ready for dinner and make sure you look nice for the guest!" I say in a warning tone and she nods her head and runs up the stairs.

"I guess we're gonna question her later?" Ace asks and I scrunch my eyebrows and shake my head. There isn't time for all of that and she told me why she was busy.

Jess's POV....

I was in the shower for a long time. I wanted to clean off wack sex I had and clean off the long day I had in town.

Being suspended for two weeks isn't as fun as I hoped for. I can't sneak back into my room to sleep, so I just go to the park or just have some sex.

I step out the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I'm curious about tonights dinner and guest. My dad never told me who it was and that scares me because it could be my principal.

It was super hard to trick my principal into talking to a homeless man at the park. I paid that man five thousand dollars for his participation and I took him out to lunch.

I giggle to myself as the images of him smiling and thanking me over and over came to mind.

I decided to just wear a plain mid thigh black dress that hugs my curves. I sigh at my hair and comb through my hair. I wonder at spots where my hair is extremely tangled and I dry it before making my hair easy to manage with the straightener.

"Pumpkin, come down please!" My father yells and I quickly apply lip gloss and slip on my black heels before making my way down the stairs.

"Pumpkin, you look beautiful." My dad compliments me as I take my last step of the stairs. I scan around to see if the guest was here but I saw no one.

I look back to my dad to see he too was looking around. I raised an eyebrow and make my way towards the kitchen.

"Jess, you look so beautiful." Maria compliments and I smile and thank her for the compliment.

"Maria, I suppose you must know who is coming and why?" I ask as she puts on her mittens and opens the oven.

The fresh smell of enchiladas challenge my senses and my mouth immediately waters.

"Well, just know that tonight is gonna be one daring night Jess." She says as she cuts the enchiladas in pieces.

Huh? What does she mean by that. I was gonna ask her about her statement but the sound of yelling made us both jump.

Chris's POV....

"You have no right to be here!" I yell as all the memories came flooding back. The good ones went by pretty fast and the bad ones lingered.

I started to remember the day he left, the day he didn't say goodbye or thank you, and just left like a thief in the night.

"Why are you here Adam?!" I snap and he just had a blank face on and his eyes seem to scan the place.

"I invited him, now let him in." I turn at the sound of Maria's voice but before I could protest, she pushed pass me and force Adam's hand into her hand.

"Now, I made lots of enchiladas. You're favorite!" She says with excitement and Adam gives her a small smile.

Jess's POV.....

I didn't want to check out the noise. I rather sit and suck on my Popsicle stick. I love Popsicle sticks and I'm not ashamed to admit that the sweet and frozen dessert was my practice of giving a bj.

The memory made me want to test it out again. I start by putting my mouth on the top and swirling my tongue on it. I began bobbing my head a little, letting the treat slide down my throat slowly.

The odd pleasure of my throat tightening around the Popsicle makes me moan into it before slowly pulling it out.

"I would be a fool to think that was your first time."