Angels

William's pov....

I watch as everyone runs around, trying to make sure the wedding is perfect for my parents. The wedding theme was angels and my mom managed to convince people to act as angels as they fed us, greeted us, and took pictures. The ones moving around a lot had smaller wings than the ones posing.

Dad managed to find this giant castle type place for the wedding with a giant garden for the after party. Everyone has been taking pictures and admiring the place.

A giant cake stands in the middle of the ball room. The cake has figurines resembling my mom and new dad at the top. The cake had to be twenty or so layers and it makes sense because everyone is here. My gang included and it makes me happy to know I had some loyal people on my side.

It took some convincing but I let them know they will be treated like family and not slaves. Their families would be taken care of and protected, as long as they are loyal and serve with purpose. Wayne had ten thousand at his disposal, I was able to double that. However, only the ones on patrol today came to keep the wedding safe.

My new uncle Don came to view and I hurried and ran to him. I met him a week after my new dad proposed to my mom and he is super awesome, the only thing annoying about him is his daughter. She won't leave me alone. Speaking of the devil.

"There his daughter stood with her wild red curly hair out of place. I frowned and slowly turned away before being spotted but she had a way of finding me. Even if I do everything I can to hide, she ALWAYS finds me.

"William, hi William, it's me, Sadie!" She shouts, causing many to look at her with dismay. Why is she like this? Why do I bother to give her the time of day? I stand still and awkwardly give her a small wave. She beams at me before running to me and tackling me to the ground.

"Sadie, get off of William!" Don shouts but she doesn't listen to him and hugs me tightly. I groan in annoyance, she never listens and she can never take a hint. I gently push her off of me and I stand up to dust myself off.

"I saw your mama, she looks so beautiful William. I hope to look like her one day, do you think I will?" She asks and I roll my eyes before giving her a stern glare. Is she crazy? Why did she go and see the bride? I thought that was bad luck.

"You will never look like my mother Sadie. My mother is beautiful and you... You're Sadie." I say and she punches me in the arm. It didn't hurt but it annoyed me that she thought she could put her hands on me.

"I'll be pretty just like her, she's my future mother in law." She says with a smile and I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. Future what? That could only happen if.... Hell no! I turn to make a break for it but she grabs my arm and holds it tightly.

"You'll learn to not be a meanie and love me." She whispers and thankfully Don comes out of nowhere and prys her hands away from me. I fix the crinkles the devil put on my suit and I nod at uncle Don. He gives me one back and pats my head.

"Your grandpa is looking for you. He's over at the front." Don says as he points to the line of seats that face the altar. I nodded my head and took this as a chance to escape Sadie. I watch Uncle Robbie, Uncle Jackson, and uncle Nathan laugh at something on their phones. They see me staring and wave. I wave back at them and continue my journey to my grandpa.

There he sat with my uncle next to him and my grandmother on the other side. My uncle is cool but he thinks he can boss me around because he's my uncle... He's only a couple months older than me. He turned seven before me, big deal.

"Hey grandpa, needed me?" I ask as I get to them and my grandpa smiles and ushers me to come closer. I did and he gave me a big hug before pulling away. I notice his eyes become watery and I chuckle at him. He can be so emotional at times. I can't believe he was in prison and ran things there, he seems so... Soft.